How old are you?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How old are you?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #50
I'm 19, and normal weight, though it does tend to concentrate a bit around the paunch area...

The benefit of this, of course, is that my paunch can be concealed with clothing, and so I'm good as long as I don't need to take my shirt off.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #51
I will be 16 in...*counts* Two months. And I am not disclosing my weight. Or my measurements, ADoS.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #52
Tengo dieciseis años, y soy alto y delgado.

¡Ayudame! ¡Ayudame! ¡El baño está en fuego!

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #53
My fatness totals roughly 215 pounds of mostly-pure adorability.

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #54
It's not fat Djur, it's cuddliness.... I'd do you IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/tongue.gif) (evil giggles)

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #55
Really, was that necessary? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/tongue.gif)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #56
You'd better be ready when Djur knocks on your door.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #57
No, it's fatness. It's a reference. Ask Djur if you really want to know, or just carefully examine your keyboard.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #58
290. I'm a big person, though -- I'd be skin and bones at 215 IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Wednesday, October 15, 2003 15:45: Message edited by: Saishuu Heiki Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #59
Hey, I'll opt for cuddliness any day.

--------------------
-- Big Black
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #60
Djur would be cuddlier if it weren't for the fact that he bites when excited -_-

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #61
As some of you already know, I'm 11 and I'll be 12 in December. I'm the (second?)youngest one here!

Drakey, I know you aren't really 5!
Wait...
If Drakey is actually 5, he must've been born on Feb 29!
OR FEB 45!!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #62
I didn't alienate Zephyr. I didn't realize he was so young until someone else told me. I weigh more than 300, but that is because I let myself go that last few years. I blame it on lack of a mate or boyfriend. If I would have had a boyfriend, I would have made sure to keep myself in shape. But I never found my special someone. So, I never had a reason to keep in shape.

On top of that, I have an aversion (dislike) of sunlight. So, I don't go outside much. My height is 5'10''. I too am big-boned. I found that out when I weighed at least 75 lbs. less. I know I have big bones because you could see it when I weighed considerably less.

I also blame my weight on my eating habit. I get cravings for food a lot. But for me, it isn’t candy or ice cream I get cravings for. I get cravings for cheese and pasta. And mushrooms, but they are healthy.

Anyone else here have a problem similar? I can actually say that I prefer to not eat candy or ice cream. Even the soda I drink is different from most people. I like Fresca and Ginger Ale. Fresca has no sugar. But like many people, I like iced tea. That's where I get most of my sugar, along with the pasta.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #63
quote:
Originally written by Murder, She Wrote:

Anyone else here have a problem similar?
But like many people, I like iced tea. That's where I get most of my sugar, along with the pasta.

A: We call those "Americans."
B: You know, unsweetened iced tea contains zero calories.

--------------------
-- Big Black
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #64
My eating habits are different in my two spheres of life.

At home, I generally eat pretty healthy, obviously because I mostly eat my mom's cooking, and it is mostly quite healthy (and tasty). The only times I eat unhealthy are when I'm out for extended segments of time with friends and eat bits and pieces of junk as I go.

At college, however, my eating habits are horrendous. Being a spicy food lover, I tend to drench everything I eat with Tabasco or something equally noxious, and walk around most of the day with a heartburn. I'm sure my "mild case" of acid reflux disease has gotten much worse now in the span of a couple months. I, like MSW, also don't have much of a sweet tooth, but occasionally I'll get a hankering for whipped cream on diced peaches. That, for some reason, is the only sweet thing I crave. Most of the time, though, sour, salty, and fried items are my collective Waterloo. I can inhale acres of french fries or chips without any problem at all. At breakfast I always snag 3 hash brown patties at least. Guess it's a good thing I wake up late and miss it most of the time IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/biggrin.gif)

My most disgusting habit at college, however, is my consumption of mustard, straight. Being a mustard fiend, I get mustard cravings extremely often. Occasionally, I will satisfy them at lunch with sandwiches dripping with mustard. Otherwise, I keep a nice stockpile of packets in my room, conveniently available to suck dry at my leisure. People tell me I'll die at 40, but I think they're off by 15 years or so IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #65
But off by 15 years in which direction?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #66
Not sure. I was of two minds when I wrote that. One mind was telling me, "Oh, they're all fools! I've got the strongest constitution of anyone I've ever met! Of course I'll live a lot past 40." The other mind, of course, was concentrating on devouring a mustard packet.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #67
Weight;I"m not saying and besides I don't know how to convert my weight into pounds. As for height,I'm 1.74m.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #68
When you stop seeing beauty, you stop growing old/
the lines on your face, are a map to your soul
When you stop taking chances, you stay where you sit/
you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #69
I'm 5 feet tall, and I weigh about 90-95 lbs (my weight fluctuates).
On an average day I'll eat various combinations of pasties, McDonalds, pre-packaged sandwiches, soup, ready-meals (all this is during work), and then snack on Jaffa Cakes, pate with toast, and also eat a proper dinner, maybe with a pizza thrown in before bed.

If you eat little and often then your metabolism speeds up.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #70
14 15 in august
I'm like 5'2" and yes I'm short I'm a little over weight but not to much lik 5-7 lbs.

[ Friday, October 17, 2003 10:38: Message edited by: A guy with not so perfict grammer ]

--------------------
Ohh YEAH!!!
--------------------
My god could kick you god's ass.
--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
Teh Flamin sworrd of bd gramer has now become the Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer.
--------------------
Worning not perfict grammer behind.
--------------------
DOLNEY HAS CHANGED TO A guy with not so perfict grammer
--------------------
I shortened my sig.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #71
I eat horribly. Not only do I eat unhealthy food, but I also eat about 3500 calories a day. (Yeah, I count) But then I go out and run 6 or 7 miles, so I'm fairly skinny. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh about 150.

Oh yeah, and my social security # is 515328269.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #72
My birthday is December 20th, Zephyr. Get me a present. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards How old are you (3)_files/tongue.gif)

James is 48" and 48 lbs. He's square.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00

Pages