What kind of RP sterotype are you?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What kind of RP sterotype are you?
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #75
I suspect no one but me was surprised to discover I'm a Royal Pain. I probably overplayed the jokes at the expense of the undead bovines. The cynicism is right, I suppose, though the paranoia is underplayed. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards What kind of RP sterotype are you (4)_files/wink.gif)

Alorael - Azathoth was the heart of HPL's universe, the supreme diety. You should be so proud...!
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #76
I got a 1 on the spamming quiz. But I prefer using the telephone or Instant Messenger to talk to people. Or better yet, just talk to people in person, when that's possible.

It's a bit different on message boards, though. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards What kind of RP sterotype are you (4)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #77
I am an anti-hero and an Illusionist, but I must say that the quizes didn't have any of the answers that I would have picked.
red mage (mix of black and white magic),squire, lancer,
for example, the first question of the first quiz, I would have been on the ceiling.

edit: adding things.

[ Monday, September 22, 2003 11:00: Message edited by: Od, Lawd of the Unverse ]

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #78
I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 4.

I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 5.

I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 6.

I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 7.

I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 8.

I'm a phoenix, and I have attained spammer level 9.

—Alorael, who actually did only get a 4. If the quiz were more board-oriented he could easily have gotten a 15 or so.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #79
I'm a Phoenix and I got 9 on spam. The mythic beasts test didn't have a wide range of mythic creatures....

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #80
Does anyone know where that “What kind of munchkin are you?” test is? I can’t remember.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #81
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards What kind of RP sterotype are you (4)_files/quizresultunicorn.jpeg)
You are the most universal mythical beast ever. Sightings of the unicorn have been reported from all over the world, even in modern times. Unicorns are pure and incorruptible. In China, unicorns symbolized gentleness, good will, and wisdom. Christianity links the unicorn with Christ. It is said that unicorns would only allow virgin girls to see them, let alone touch them. They were easily lured into fatal ambushes by a virgin with some poachers waiting for the unicorn in nearby bushes. A unicorn's horn was a highly prized possession, which was reputed to have great healing capabilities. With the touch of its horn, a unicorn could bring back a person who had been dead for several hours. But when separated from the unicorn's body, the magic was significantly reduced. The unicorn had the body of a horse, a unique spiraling horn, and a lion's tail. They were pure white in color.

And I got an 8 in spam. Not sure what the score means, though.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #82
I think that scores of under 40 or so in the spam test mean little. Above 40-odd, it means that you are a spammer, but the distinction between someone with 5 and someone with 10 is trivial.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #83
There is a little bar at the bottom to check what your score range means. I tried to find a board related spam quiz, but my efforts have been in vain thus far. Someone could always create one though...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #84
Dragon, and a four on the spam test. (Not surprised by either.)
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #85
I'm a royal Pain. I'm so happy, Royal pains have more fun.

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #86
quote:
Originally written by Sodium Cyanide:

Does anyone know where that “What kind of munchkin are you?” test is? I can’t remember.
Google is your friend.

The quizilla one seems to have been taken down.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.

Pages