Graemlins

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graemlins
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #0
How do you make Graemlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
the only ones i know are :) :( :P and ;)
How do you make the rest???

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
If you scroll down a little while you're posting, you'll see a little box titled "Instant Graemlins". Click the 1 you want to be in your post. The max is 8 per post.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #2
These graemlins are pretty crappy, methinks. We should get better graemlins... Surely there's a way to upload new ones to replace these ones ;) . Is UBB so bad that it don't let you upload any new graemlins?

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
In response to the Food-Eating Battle Monkies in your signature, "se dogs" is 10.0, which is higher than your poor 9.5. :P
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #4
"Sir Motrax" is a brain-eating pirate monkey, and I must say that is quite respectable. Only the brain-eating death monkey that is "se dogs" could possibly win against me.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #5
Eh... right.

Anyway, back on topic, I get the impression that Drakey, not UBB, is the reason we have no new graemlins. He doesn't seem to want to upload any. I could very well be mistaken though.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #6
Yes, he is the reason why the graemlins suck. Someone get me a gun and a map to his house and I'll solve our graemlin problems. :cool:
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #7
Yeah. While hackings and crackings are considered bad and evil, sniping is generally accepted around here.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #8
DO we really want Drakey dead? I mean, if he wasn't able to administorate us, someone of SpidWeb, for example, brr, LINDA could..

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #9
Or maybe *i would take over Drakey's spot if he's dead! AHHHHHH!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #10
Stareye isn't so bad. At least he has no unhealthy fruit fixation. And he's nonpartisan in the vahnatai creationism debates. You could do a lot worse than Stareye.

—Alorael, who would humbly submit that having Jeff as the active admin would be terrifying. Can you imagine dealing with the man who created the GIFTS, the Scorched Earth Party, and Cordelia on a day to day basis?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #11
The idea of Zephyr being a admin.... that's a very scary though.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #12
I, for one, don't want Drakey dead. The chaos that would follow would be... chaotic. Or maybe not... but nevertheless, I don't think you'd get close enough to do the job. You'd probably be plastered with splattered fruit juice before you knew what was happening.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.