My Reputation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My Reputation
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #0
Please don't lock this i really want to know what people think of me now.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 37 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=QVjFuGdBYXNg"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=QVjFuGdBYXNg"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
No offence sweetheart, but if you stopped posting unnecessary topics and polls then the public opinion of you would be a lot higher. Spam is public enemy number 1 round here, so can I suggest you stop doing it?

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #2
I don't want this to be spam i just want to know what people think of me.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #3
I don't want this to be spam i just want to know what people think of me.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #4
I've never thought you're bad, so I must say you're a normal member. At least compared to me. ;)

-TROA

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
I would place you as a spammer, but there are plenty worse than you, and it's not like you're getting worse.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #6
Since this is a non spiderweb related thread I would like to post a non spiderweb related news here.

A little present for those LotR fans out there. Those of you who do not wish to wait more months for the official trailer and are not thinking in buying TTT DVD any time soon here I have the Teaser Trailer for The Return of the King. :D
IMAGE(http://www.antro.cl/news/uploads/lotr3.jpg)

CLIC HERE TO SEE THE TEASER TRAILER. :cool:

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #7
I think that topics like this really help someone to know that a whole lotta of people out there hate him. I created a topic like this and found out that at one point and time, about 1/3 of the people here hated me. But as we all know, topics like this only serve to bring flaming down on someone.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
If you spam, you will be told in no uncertain terms. If you don't, everyone will eventually forget about it, or at least stop browbeating you about it. If you post like this and remind everyone, you will never be considered a good member, both because these topics are effectively spam themselves and because they bring back the memories of worse times for spam.

—Alorael, who can't think of any time someone has posted a poll like this and not been called a spammer. Either only spammers post them or the posts make people seem like spammers. Either way, avoid them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #9
From what I've seen, OM doesn't really seem to know when he's spamming.
Order Mage, while going
TRA LA LA BOOM DE-ay! :P :D ;) rotfl lol! HAY d00dZ i can SP33K AOL SP33K can u? rnt i FUNNI??////?
qualifies as spam, so does posting topics where the subject has been either completely tired out or has little to do with Spidweb yet provokes no thoughtful comment. My two cents.

Of course, I'm one to lecture... :P

--------------------
Aces off.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #10
I think OM got a lot of flak on joining these boards for spamming, largely justified. You need to get over that trauma, OM - your posts are basically OK now, this topic aside.
Warrior
Member # 3232
Profile Homepage #11
Lets see, just for example. This post is a pointless poll and in order mage's reply to princess Ruth he double posted. Does that make him a spammer?

--------------------
-Phynex, Dark Strategist

Never let morals get in the way of doing what's right
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #12
Uh, the double post was 2 identical posts. Meaning that he's probably been caught by that same bug that's been catching a lot of people lately. Plus, he wants to know what people think of him for a genuine reason, not simply to waste peoples' time. There's no need to be mean.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #13
Hey, I think if you're making a topic where you're obliged to make "Please don't lock this" the first sentence, you shouldn't be making said topic at all.

--------------------
Aces off.
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #14
Oh but Rosy, the reason for saying that is that usually mods lock these topics, probably even without reading them.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #15
*smacks forehead*

Silly me.

Now ask yourself, OM, was that a necessary post? *Looks fierce*

--------------------
Aces off.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #16
Whilst I agree with most of you wholetedly, my answer to OM's question is "Cannot spell". Since when has "spammer" been spelt "spamer"??

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #17
Ok i won't create a topic like this again but i just wanted to know what people think of me. For those that still think i spam i will try as hard as i can not to.

--------------------
expect the unexpected