A Star Trek site!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Star Trek site!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, i made a Star Trek site about ST Deathmatches, and it'll get bigger, but i need hits and people to go to it's forums

site: http://sylak.web1000.com/
forums: http://www.enhyper.com/~aeg/sylak/forums/index.php?c=4

--------------------
-Sylak
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #1
Anyone who watches the series knows that Kirk would win that fight any day. Cause unlike Picard, Kirk actually gets into a phsycial fight in almost every single episode. Not to mention Kirk seems to almost never miss a shot.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #2
there will be other fights, this one the voting ends @ 6.00H EDT, assuming my FTP is working again.

--------------------
-Sylak
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #3
I'd jion the forums, but the personality and mental resources of the entity known as Lone Flame are spread too thin already.
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #4
I would join too, but now i'm busy trying to find where that "Star Trek meet Zero Wing" idea came from (is CATS a borg? IMAGE(A Star Trek site!_files/eek.gif) ) IMAGE(A Star Trek site!_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #5
Cats... the All Your Base Are Belong to Us guy?

now for something useless... They need to enable color on this site.

[ Sunday, July 20, 2003 17:17: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Infiltrator
Member # 463
Profile #6
[QUOTE]by Lone Flame:
Anyone who watches the series knows that Kirk would win that fight any day. Cause unlike Picard, Kirk actually gets into a phsycial fight in almost every single episode. Not to mention Kirk seems to almost never miss a shot.[/QUOTE

You must have missed the epidsodes where Picard kicks Reichert's butt at phaser practice and we all know the Reichert can beat Kirk any day. There is also First Contact where Picard shoots up a fair number of Borg. And no, I am not as big a Trekkie as I sound.

[ Sunday, July 20, 2003 18:48: Message edited by: Willow ]

--------------------
Let the soul trading begin.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #7
But Kirk would just use his godlike aura(which failed him only once, and that was just cause he was old) and crush anyone, then have a romantic meeting with some unrealisticly beautiful woman who is one some obscure primative planet.
Warrior
Member # 2870
Profile #8
Yes, Cats is the All Your Base Are Belong To Us guy, click on the link at my quote and you can even see a little movie about it!!!

If Picard and Kirk were both given phasers, I don't think they would fight each other at all if they could help it. They would set the phasers down, embrace each other, and...
"the lion shall dwell with the gazelle, and the wolf shall lie with sheep, and there will be peace on earth"
-Kate, from "the secret world of dogs and babies" episode on Arthur, which can be seen daily on public TV, and my God, I really am too old for the show but I still watch it, along with the occasional Mr. Rogers (for those of you who don't know, he is dead), Liberty's kids, which is becoming pretty stupid, and Cyberchase, which is getting pretty annoying as well.

--------------------
All your base are belong to us!!!!
http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/ayb.html
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #9
OK, Kirk won, and my FTP's not working, so I'll put a link to the Checov Vs. Spock poll here.
Spock Vs. Checov

[ Monday, July 21, 2003 10:28: Message edited by: Sylak of Borg ]

--------------------
-Sylak
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #10
Stupid Aol is hindering me from voting. Try later I shall.

SideNote: Spock would win cause he's too boring to die.

btw, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the startrek script thingy that involes Picard, the borg, and microsoft?

[ Monday, July 21, 2003 13:16: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #11
the new URL is http://www.startrekmatches.tk/ and the URL u want is... um... damn! i know what ur talking about but can't find it!

Edit: Here's the M$ and Borg thing http://pages.eidosnet.co.uk/eidolon/jedweb/microtrek.htm

[ Monday, July 21, 2003 15:52: Message edited by: Sylak of Borg ]

--------------------
-Sylak