Give Peace a Chance

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Give Peace a Chance
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

Oh, and to keep with the topic of the thread, I'd like to say that Zephyr, once being officially called the terror of all RPs, has greatly improved, is now no longer spamming and has become a member who, while not being the most popular, is not hated either. IMAGE(Give Peace a Chance (2)_files/smile.gif)

Thanks, Arancaytar......as for my comment......

To(This was the first one to come to mind.): Jeff Vogel, he's made(With the help of Drakey and any other people who beta tested/helped.) so many great games.I'm planning on registering more Spidweb games ASAP. And he created these forums.

........That's all I can think of at the moment.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #26
Hey Lemur,

I don't know or care what kind of beef you have with Imban, but giving out home addresses and phone number is pretty weak. I respectfully ask that you take that out of your signature.

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #27
On a good day, Ed Lemur is less vain than Narcissus.

Also, Lord Lucan lives in my spare room.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #28
Isn't giving that information on a public forum without permission, um, bordering on illegal, much less approved of by the code of conduct?

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #29
He'd just tell you to get lost.

[ Tuesday, July 08, 2003 16:43: Message edited by: stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #30
Well then, I beleive it is time for a little "administrating" of his profile. If, for some odd reason, Imban actually approves of that, he can put it back himself.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #31
We'll see.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #32
And to hell goes the topic. Oh what the heck *give skribbane to everyone*

Fake edit (because i didn't edit this post, i wrote yhis in the original post... i'm confused IMAGE(Give Peace a Chance (2)_files/confused.gif) ): I'd love to say "I LUV U ALL GVYS" but then i'd get my ass flamed with gay remarks so:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! IMAGE(Give Peace a Chance (2)_files/biggrin.gif)IMAGE(Give Peace a Chance (2)_files/biggrin.gif)

(I know this is not Christmas, i'm saying it so i wont have to do it again on time IMAGE(Give Peace a Chance (2)_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #33
On this board, we try for a modicum of coherence.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #34
Bad Ed.

Worse Motrax. He will be temporarily banned for a long time.

And on topic, I lurve all (read: most) of you guys.

[ Wednesday, July 09, 2003 01:38: Message edited by: Drakefyre ]

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #35
Imban is my good friend. He knows what he did to get that info there. He knows what he has to do to get me to take it away. It's an outside affair.
Also...I AM TEH EX-MOD. I am UNTOUCHABLE.

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #36
How the untouchable have fallen...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #37
Guess I spoke too soon. That is tottally unfair. Interfering with an outside affair is one thing, but locking me out of my profile all together? You have not given me nearly enough chances to break the rules as the other Ex-Mods, and I demand that I be free to do so until I get out of hand. Also, I never broke any rules. Well, you had no evidence I did, because Imban never specificly said he didn't want me to put that in there, and until you do I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to. And that won't be until he gets back from SUMMER CAMP...*laughs himself silly* Oh Man...Summer Camp...

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #38
I'm a little alarmed that the original idea of this thread is going astray. Like the movie that inspired it, the compliments are getting more general ("everybody") or being given only to those we would ordinarily compliment anyway, rather than specifically to those we wouldn't or who we generally disagree with, with the aim of depolarising things a bit.

To this end, I'd say that I have generally found Sir Motrax witty and intelligent (+ impressed by his spook-spotting on that one occassion), and can understand how provocative he found the US Conflict Avatars topic, if not his response to it. My 'Max Ernst portrait' comment on that thread was unnecessary duplication of more plain-stated disapproval already made by other contributors.

Sir David should change his name to 'Daniel' (as in 'lion's den' - check out 'Book of..' in the King James version), but is a ward against liberal complacency, at least forcing people to review their assumptions. Until recently, I didn't appreciate he was a Mormon, which explains both his generally ill-recieved views on intoxicants and his feelings of persecution. Check out the early history of the LDS. Ironically, if the Civil War hadn't happened instead, Utah / Deseret would have been on the US Conflict Avatars list!

EDIT: I won't be PMing anyone to change my name to 'Hawaii' either, as I considered a few days ago. People wouldn't understand - and it's not as if I've ever been there.

[ Thursday, July 10, 2003 09:09: Message edited by: X ]

Pages