BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BLADES OF EXILE SCENARIO RELEASED! HOORAY! GO ADOS! GO ADOS! WOOO!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BLADES OF EXILE SCENARIO RELEASED! HOORAY! GO ADOS! GO ADOS! WOOO!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #0
At last, the long-awaited scenario by that legendary designer of high-quality role-playing games we all love, The Almighty Doer of Stuff, has released Terror From The Park!

I'm sure you'll all enjoy this wonderful little gem.

--------------------
My Myspace, with some of my art
The Lyceum - The Headquarters of the Blades designing community
The Louvre - The Blades of Avernum graphics database
BoE Webring - Self explanatory
They Might Be Giants - Four official websites for one of the greatest bands in existence
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #1
Edit: nevermind

[ Saturday, February 16, 2008 13:49: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #2
1.1.0 released. My betatester had pointed out these aesthetic issues, but in my excitement over finishing all the nodework I forgot to fix them.

EDIT: By the way, if someone could make a MEG file for this scenario, that'd be great.

EDIT2: Nevermind, TM made the MEG and sent it to me. New ZIP has been uploaded with the SIT-compressed MEG file and a readme. I'll upload this, "The Scenario", and a bunch of graphics to the Blades Forge when Aran fixes it.

[ Sunday, February 17, 2008 13:36: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
They Might Be Giants - Four official websites for one of the greatest bands in existence
Warrior
Member # 6096
Profile Homepage #3
It managed to amuse me.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #4
Version 1.1.1 of Terror From The Park is released on The Blades Forge, in addition to The Scenario, my Don't Fix The Shark entry. I also uploaded some of my BoE graphics, and there are more on the way when I feel like finishing the thumbnails.

The changes in v1.1.1 are that I removed the quotes from the tagline, and I made the scenario PG instead of G.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 596
Profile #5
Can't download these...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #6
From http://blades.ermarian.net ? I took down the old one, since it was outdated and was hosted on ermarian.net already anyway. Hold on, let me find the direct links to the pages.

EDIT:
The Scenario: http://blades.ermarian.net/scenario/blades-of-avernum/scenario
Terror From The Park: http://blades.ermarian.net/scenario/blades-of-exile/terror-park

[ Saturday, February 23, 2008 15:47: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #7
My mother told me, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." However, I will say that this scenario left me speechless.