I have to wonder...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I have to wonder...
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #0
Progress on my BoE scenario has been moving very slowly. But now, looking at how much BoE activity there is right now, I have to wonder: Is making a new BoE scenario really worth my time? Is anyone going to care? I know there's a lot of enthusiasm for making the new BoE's, but other than that, BoE activity has been next to none.

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #1
As a recent adopter of BoE I'm slowly slogging through scenarios. But alas I prefer BoA but there are some real fun BoE scenarios I've run into so far. Id say if you're having fun, go with the flow but if you're looking for my opinion I say make me a BoA scenario (I'm selfish like that).

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
alexkaltsas.com
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #2
If you make your BoE scenario and it interests me, I will play it. I still plan to create some BoE scenarios myself. Although I think BoA has many improvements, there are still things I prefer about BoE - for example, party size and spell repertoire.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #3
There are some of us who will play most any scenario that comes out, especially if it's from a known Author.
Although time changes and progresses, there is much to be said about the old, familiar things in life.
I, for one, am not 'captivated' by all the cutting edge technology and prefer scenarios that have a decent story and theme. Mass mayhem and bright lights are fun, on occasion, but this collection of scenarios will always be on my play list.
We don't say it often enough, but there are some really quality works in this community.
One last point; I think an Author writes as much for their own satisfaction as for the public that receives their work. Write your scenario and we'll all enjoy it.
me
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6096
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Celtic Minstrel:

If you make your BoE scenario and it interests me, I will play it.
Likewise.

I've recently played BoE at least as much as BoA. Not much, I admit, but then there haven't been so many new scenarios for BoE recently.

[ Tuesday, November 06, 2007 14:01: Message edited by: *Milu* ]
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #5
I've been working on a lot of scenarios over the past year.. not sure if I should upload them to this site?
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #6
Do you mean this site? I'd say upload your scenarios there when they are done or when the site accepts new registrations (whichever comes last).
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #7
Thanks, that would be a good idea :)