Because of Nioca and this forum's inactivity ...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Because of Nioca and this forum's inactivity ...
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #0
...I must do a Blades of Exile survey. If you don't design, skip the ones related to designing, This is BoE-exclusive, so no BoA-answers are allowed. Hey, BoE needs all the support it can get. I'll wait until some other people do it before I do.

How many PC's do you play with?
How many scenarios have you played?
Absolute favorite BoE scenario?
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time?
What is the first third-party scenario you played?
Favorite all-around scenario designer?
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best?
What is your favorite scenario icon?
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be?
What is your favorite spell?
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.)
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life?
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time?
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time?
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be?
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be?
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR?
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst.
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can.
What is your favorite TM scenario?
What is your favorite Creator scenario?
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy?
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy?
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet?
What is your favorite BoE fansite?
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more?
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest?
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.)
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out?

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 06:05: Message edited by: BainIhrno ]

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
How many PC's do you play with? - Full party of six, unless scenario requires something different.
How many scenarios have you played? - 13
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? - "Emulations". There are three that are so hard to call....
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? - October 2006
What is the first third-party scenario you played? - "On a Ship to Algiers"
Favorite all-around scenario designer? - Drizzt pretty much wins this by default, I haven't played multiple scenarios by any other designer save Alcritas.
What is your favorite scenario icon? - The ship icon used for "Apology."
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? - "Roots"
What is your favorite spell? - Divine Thud
What is your favorite item of all time? -
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? - "Redemption"
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? I've mostly only played 8+ scens so far, so this one goes to "Bandits"- beating out "Lamentations" and "A Little Girl". :D
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? - I suppose Emptys are annoying.
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? - "Algiers", closely followed by "Redemption"
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. - Of the candidates, I've only played "A Little Girl." That said, it sucked pretty bad.
What is your favorite TM scenario? - NTH
What is your favorite Creator scenario? - Haven't played any.
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? - None, haven't played 'em.
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? - Started AC1, but got tired of it before I left Independence Citt. So none.
What is your favorite BoE fansite? - The Lyceum
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? - It'd be nice, but I'd only care if he made another scenario. And if said scenario was more like "Apology" and less like everything else he made.
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? - Wow, I haven't played any of those scens, though I am in the middle of NG. It seems pretty good, so I'll go with that.
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) - "Lamentations"
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? - I think they need to either kiss and make up, or 'assemble their crews' and have a battle royale to just get it over with.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #2
How many PC's do you play with? One, typically. Sometimes I'll do a party of two or three. Every so often I try six, then remember how annoying I find the experience distribution.
How many scenarios have you played? Probably forty or so, over the years, though I've only played five or six all the way through.
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? Nephil's Gambit, by many miles
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? Several days after it was first released
What is the first third-party scenario you played? I'm not sure. The first one I remember was Riddle of the Spheres, but it might well have been another.
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Maybe Drizzt.
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? Let's see, out of the four scenarios I started and never finished...
What is your favorite scenario icon? It's been a while, and BoE doesn't run on my current computer, alas.
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? I haven't played most of Creator's scenarios, but I imagine one of those
What is your favorite spell? I'll go with Flame Cloud.
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) I remember one scenario that had NPCs who were transformed into ego items. That was neat.
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Tatterdemalion. I don't like that thing at all.
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Valley of Dying Things. It isn't spectacular, but it isn't nearly as bad as the way people talk about it. I get the impression it would have insanely better reviews if it were a third-party scenario.
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? OS X compatibility. :P
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? ...Tatterdemalion :P
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. War of Exile.
What is your favorite TM scenario? Nebulous Times Hence
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Haven't played enough to judge
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Only played the first one.
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? Nephil's Gambit, hands down.
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Election!
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? I'm picturing that scene from Return of the Jedi, with Marlenny as nearly naked Leia, Kel as Han Solo and TM as Jabba. Hee.

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 07:50: Message edited by: Artequila ]

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
I don't play BoE that often, but I'll answer this survey to the best of my ability.

How many PC's do you play with? Six.
How many scenarios have you played? One.
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? VoDT.
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? Um... Never?
What is the first third-party scenario you played? None.
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Kelandon
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? Don't have one.
What is your favorite scenario icon? The one for ASR.
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? I don't know...
What is your favorite spell? Fireball.
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) Trusty healing potions.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? No.
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? I don't know.
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Again, I on't know.
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? Yet again, I don't know.
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? *coughs*
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? Um...
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. Sadly, I don't know.
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. None.
What is your favorite TM scenario? N/A
What is your favorite Creator scenario? N/A
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? N/A
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? N/A
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? N/A
What is your favorite BoE fansite? The Blazing Blade.
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? I honestly don't have a clue.
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? N/A
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Nephil's Gambit.
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? They should just continue. It's become something of a traditional past time.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

Favorite all-around scenario designer? Kelandon
And here you're referring to NK0P? If so, that would be a first. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
Didn't "all-around" refer to Blades in general?

Otherwise, it'd be quite funny to be listed as his favorite designer when he didn't even play any custom scenarios...

TM would be ecstatic. :P

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 12:34: Message edited by: Sirrus ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1249
Profile Homepage #6
How many PC's do you play with? 6
How many scenarios have you played? 100+
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? I don't know. I've played too many. (Tomorrow?)
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? 1999, I think
What is the first third-party scenario you played? Nightfall (?)
Favorite all-around scenario designer?Ideas compete, not people. (or something) :-P
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? One that's never going to be released.
What is your favorite scenario icon? From left corner, left to right, number 12.
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Umm... Quintessence?
What is your favorite spell? Major blessing
What is your favorite item of all time? I don't remember all the artifacts. All speed items are pretty nice.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? N/A
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Ship To Algiers might be it
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? The Za-Khazi Run
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? EDIT: Right now Empties have taken the first place. There are other bad ones but this can't be seen until you test AND can't be removed. Grrr.
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? OS X compatibility!
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? Destiny?
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. I have actively forgotten the worst ones.
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. ?
What is your favorite TM scenario? Nebulous Times Hence, I guess. I haven't played many of them.
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Not sure
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Quests of the Spheres
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? AC2?
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? (Others' opinions on this would be interesting.) Essence spells?
What is your favorite BoE fansite? The Blazing Blade is nice
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? No idea
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? I don't know
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Trouble in Mendor

[ Friday, December 01, 2006 06:44: Message edited by: Milu ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
How many PC's do you play with? 1 or 6
How many scenarios have you played? About 120
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? Nephil's Gambit
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? 1998
What is the first third-party scenario you played? Tatterdemalion
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Probably Alcritas
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? Alternate level builder :P
What is your favorite scenario icon? The one with the vibrant green and desert yellow parts, some brown too
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Masks
What is your favorite spell? Avatar or Wound
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) Orb of Sight
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? Yes
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Adventurer's Club series
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Quintessence
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? Work in OS X on Intel Macs!
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? I just want to play
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? AC 2
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. The Grinch
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. War on Bigail, April 1999. Alternate Level Builder, Sept 2000.
What is your favorite TM scenario? NTH
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Revenge
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Riddle
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? Ugh
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? Corporeus rectangle effects
What is your favorite BoE fansite? Malkeera
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? Two-fisted fury and another scenario
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? Nephil's Gambit, but Tatter was good too
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Johnny Favourite
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? Arguing is fun!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #8
How many PC's do you play with? One or three, unless another number is required
How many scenarios have you played? 20-30
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? It's hard to pick, I like At the Gallows; it's epic
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? four years ago
What is the first third-party scenario you played? Adventure's club? It was along time ago
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Sorry, I don't pay much attention to who makes them
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? I've never made any that we released
What is your favorite scenario icon? The blue one with the dragon
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Something epic
What is your favorite spell? Death arrows
What is your favorite item of all time? Gold
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? No
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Tatterdamilion Sorry everyone, I don't know why I didn't like it that much
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? I don't remember
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? I haven't messed around with it that much but I found it hard to put custom graphics in. Then again, I never read the manual
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? switch to first person mode
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? I dunno
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? Probably one I made
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. None released
What is your favorite TM scenario? Dunno
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Dunno
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? The second one
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? The first one
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? Essence stuff like in Quintessence
What is your favorite BoE fansite? TrueSite
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? Things would be great?
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? Which ones were entered?
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Zankozzie's Big Mistake
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? Fight!

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 18:12: Message edited by: Andraste ]

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #9
Usually 4, started trying 2
150+
Shadow of the Stranger
October 27, 2002
Erika's Legacy
Alcritas
The Final Spire, no doubt
Can't decide. There's so many good ones!
Roots
Death Arrows
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.)
Flametongue
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life?
Yes
Amazonian Saga
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
The bug that makes magic weaker than it should be
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be?
Make Vahnatai a playable race. How original.
Aftershocks
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst.
War of Exile
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can.
8/28/04, 12/24/04, 12/26/04, 4/5/05, 6/27/06
NTH
Areni
Quests of the Spheres
Adv Club 2
Day/Night cycle, SotS
The Lyceum boards don't count here, so TrueSite
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more?
Activity would go up at the Lyceum, but it would still take lots of work to bring BoX back to what it once was.
I actually agree with Jeff here, I think Tatterdemalion deserved to win.
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.)
The Fog
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out?
Rivalry cannot last forever! The climatic duel must come in the end!

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 19:20: Message edited by: BainIhrno ]

--------------------

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #10
I'm impressed that Erika's Legacy was the first third-party scenario you played, and yet you have played so many since then. :P

That was the one that turned Erika into a Crystal Soul and kept talking about "Rentarino", no?

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #11
How many PC's do you play with? Usually all six.
How many scenarios have you played? Something like 20.
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? The Election.
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? Er, 2000-ish.
What is the first third-party scenario you played? Played and finished? Probably the Election. Played, but didn't finish? Probably Tatterdemalion.
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Er, it's possible that I haven't played more than one BoE scenario by the same designer.
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? Heh. In BoE alone, my only scen, NK0P. I do have to make another BoE scenario at some point, if only so that's not true anymore.
What is your favorite scenario icon? Couldn't say offhand.
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Emulations, maybe.
What is your favorite spell? AM-field, maybe.
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) No idea.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? Yeah.
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Gah. Areni, maybe, although that's just out of personal preference and not that I think that it lacks merit.
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Hunted! Or maybe ZKR, which was not great, but certainly not the 4.8 that it has earned on CSR.
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? Windows and Mac dialogue not matching.
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? Er, other than BoA scripts? Hard to say.
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? It'd probably be Corporeus if I ever got around to playing it, but as it is, Areni.
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. AAAAAHHHH RAVAGED LAND MY EYES MY EYES
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. At some point, I figured that NK0P was probably released around late 2000.
What is your favorite TM scenario? NTH.
What is your favorite Creator scenario? I've only played Areni.
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Haven't finished any.
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? Haven't played any.
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? Special spells, in each of their wacky variations.
What is your favorite BoE fansite? The Lyceum, if only for the DF.
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? BoE would experience a minor resurgence.
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? No idea.
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Kill Ogre, Win Prize.
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? The common idea of TM and me arguing is entirely overblown. At most, I post two replies in disagreement. Alcritas had much longer and much more passionate arguments with just about any longtime member of the community than I have with TM.

That said, I am entirely in favor of Ephesos's idea some while back for a themed contest, and if it goes through, I will design the next Echoes scenario. :P

[ Sunday, November 19, 2006 23:28: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #12
How many PC's do you play with? 6.
How many scenarios have you played? about 20 or 30.
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? Requelle's Nightmare, before it was changed to R rating.
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? 1998 or 1999, I think.
What is the first third-party scenario you played? I have no idea, it's been too long. Besides, with my memory, I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning--or if I even ate breakfast.
Favorite all-around scenario designer? don't know
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? my own personal HLPM, which I never released, and don't intend to. It's also the only one I made and didn't scrap.
What is your favorite scenario icon? don't have one.
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? the Spheres trilogy.
What is your favorite spell? It's a combination: Protection, followed by Shockwave.
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) the items I created in my own personal HLPM.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? no
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Chicken Plague
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Islands of the Wheel
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? delete town
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? make Magic Map work outdoors
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? I don't think I've ever been on CSR.
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. the ones I tried making
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. never released any (either never finished, or were absolutely horrible)
What is your favorite TM scenario? I don't keep track of who made what.
What is your favorite Creator scenario? I don't keep track of who made what.
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? #3
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? never played it
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? Tatterdemalion's "3 scenarios in 1" approach
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Rentar's Revenge (a huge scenario that I had planned on making, set 500 years after E3; I scrapped it because it began spiralling out of control in size--2MB and still growing!)
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? How should I know?

[ Wednesday, November 22, 2006 05:59: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Apprentice
Member # 4031
Profile Homepage #13
Most of the time six.
Practically every one known to humans, except for the really old and lost ones.
Orb of Hauyne (Loved those curtain graphics.)
Late 2000.
Can't remember
Stareye
The Icy Tunnels
The Red one with the Castle.
At the Gallows. It would be great.
Major Blessing
I like them all.
Sometimes.
Kill Ogre, Win Nothing
Echoes: Pawns
The Empty Bug.
Ability to make certain dungeons Immune to Magic Map.
Spears
A Little Girl
The Big Combat - 1/11/04 (At least that's when it was posted on the CSR)
Goblin Attacks - 9/30/02
Quest for the Orbs - 9/30/03
The Icy Tunnels - 1/19/04
(Man, I haven't designed in a while.)
Bandits II
Roots
Destiny of the Spheres
AC3
Frame Animation
http://srmboe0.tripod.com
Hopefully he'll make at least 1 more scenario, because they are truly the best among scenarios out there.
Tatterdemalion definitely rightfully earned the 1st place seat in the 1st Design contest.
The Lost Island (Poor choice, eh?)
I really hate to see any conflict between valued members of the BOE community. I hope they settle it, but without resorted to harsh words.

--------------------
html://srmboe0.tripod.com - My Website, filled with my BOE scenarios, Avernum 3 hints, and my Exile Stories. Check it out!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by S M Adventurer:

Roots

Um, I'm glad you like it, but it's not a Creator scenario.

I mean, I know we're both Australian and make scenarios with ludicrously hard combat and all, but we're different people.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #15
Yes, the main difference between Creator and Thuryl is that Thuryl can tolerate TM scenarios. Creator cannot. :P

--------------------

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #16
six
You gonna make me go and count? Pshaw. You tell me how many I've rated and I'll tell you how many I've played.
Back to Normal
Some time before Aug 2003
I don't even know what that is.
Um... for personality or their scenarios? TM and Measle probably
Sound Showcase. I designed it for myself and it really helped me get a handle on the sounds.
The red castle
Back to Normal (ain't I original?)
I'm blanking on it's name... the one that blesses and hastes and poisons weapons for the whole party in one fell swoop. Major Blessing I think... maybe.
Skull of Saphires found in Stranger's Quest
No. Not yet anyway.
Tatterdemalion, of course I haven't played it yet so I have nothing to substanciate my claim.
Stranger's Quest - Good workout for a god party with lots of good pimped stuff. Kinda funny too.
The stairway bug. I hate that thing.
no limits
*goes to look* Keeping in mind that I've only played about ten of them, Areni.
minimalism
Sorry Bain, the only way I'd remember is to go look it up on the forums where I'm sure you've already looked.
NTH
I think I've only played Areni.
Haven't played any yet.
I've only played AC1 but I loved it.
Frame Animation revolutionized scenarios beyond a point that no other has reached or even gotten close to.
:D TrueSite for Blades :D /shameless plug
You'd be out a job.
You got a link to the entrants? I could probably find it but why you gotta make me think so hard?
Kistar's Quest
Not exactly sure what your asking here. What is 'that'? If what you're asking is what I think you're asking, I like to see catfights.

Edit: I think I pressed edit about six times. I like to read and reread for little changes here and there. Don't worry, I didn't change anything major.

[ Saturday, November 25, 2006 20:26: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Apprentice
Member # 7686
Profile #17
How many PC's do you play with? 6
How many scenarios have you played? about 12
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? Redemption? Falling Stars?
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? almost as soon as it came out
What is the first third-party scenario you played? (not sure, probably Truffle Days)
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Alcritas (but I haven't played many, so am not a good judge)
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? N/A
What is your favorite scenario icon? dragons!
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Tatterdemalion
What is your favorite spell? Major Blessing
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) flaming halberd
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? N/A
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? don't know, haven't played enough
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? don't know, haven't played enough
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? none particularly comes to mind
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? some control of NPCs
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? don't know
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? none yet
There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst.
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. N/A
What is your favorite TM scenario? I await the day I'll have time to get to one.
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Same as TM
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Same as TM
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? same as TM
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? frame animation
What is your favorite BoE fansite? the Lyceum (in all its incarnations)
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? woohoo
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? don't know
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Truffle Days
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? I must have missed the argument.
Apprentice
Member # 4096
Profile #18
How many PC's do you play with? Six unless the scenario is meant for a smaller party
How many scenarios have you played? A ton. Basically all the ones on the Solid table except maybe five, plus others
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? I have lots: Farmhands, Tatterdamalion, AC2, Spheres trilogy, Redemption.. Some are sentimental favorites.
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? Pretty much right after it came out
What is the first third-party scenario you played? Again, hard to remember- I played quite a few that were way buggy before the first playable ones came out. Castle Perilous was the first that didn't actually suck.
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Brett Bixler: plot is very important to him plus he's very innovative with nodes
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? Redemption
What is your favorite spell? Disease: the gift that keeps on giving!
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) Energy potions!
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Erika's Legacy: shouldn't be on the solid table
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Wreck of the Slug
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? limits on custom terrain
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? The ability to take away items from a PCs inventory (not just special items- all ordinary items)
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? I never liked Doom Moon
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. On the solid table? Erika's Legacy (there are lots of drecky ones that I've forgotten)
What is your favorite TM scenario? To be honest, I just don't care for his scenarios- can't get past the awful, bloated writing style
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Only played Revenge but it was good
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Riddle: it was the first truly good 3rd party scenario I played
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? AC2: I love puzzles and the eery atmosphere
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? That thing Brett did in Destiny of the Spheres where one charactor is separated from the party with no items for part of the scenario
What is your favorite BoE fansite? TrueSite
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? The forums there would become a lot more lively
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? Tatter deserved to win but Nephil's Gambit was awfully good
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Rubacus
Honestly, how did that even start?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #19
How many PC's do you play with?Usually six, sometimes 5 or 4.
How many scenarios have you played?Too many.
Absolute favorite BoE scenario?Falling Stars
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time?Don't care to remember.
What is the first third-party scenario you played?Four Seasons, I think.
Favorite all-around scenario designer?Alcritas
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best?The Foolish Giant
What is your favorite scenario icon?Your Mother, in a banana costume
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be?Falling Stars
What is your favorite spell?Major Blessing or Wound.
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.)Runeswords.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life?Heck yes.
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time?Anything by Vince Fizz.
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time?X
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be?Meh. I like a few bugs, like the whatchamacallits that Al describes in falling stars.
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be?Convenience.
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR?I don't visit CSR that much, but probably one of TM's.
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst.Moderator Land
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can.Feb 6, 2007 for HSM, and I can't remember for The Foolish Giant.
What is your favorite TM scenario?See, that's just a retarded question. Probably the all-outdoor one.
What is your favorite Creator scenario?Forgot.
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy?The first.
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy?Either the first or the third, probably the third.
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet?Items as stuff like paintings and tables.
What is your favorite BoE fansite?X
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more?Rhapsody in Blue would be released.
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest?X
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.)Moderator Land (Srry, I was browsing the Archive yesterday, I won't mention it again!)
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? Kel would win, straight up.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Apprentice
Member # 2124
Profile Homepage #20
How many PC's do you play with? 4 - 5
How many scenarios have you played? 6 (haven't been out much!)
Absolute favorite BoE scenario? A Small Rebellion
When did you get the registered version of BoE for the first time? Holy cow. I think it was 7 years ago!
What is the first third-party scenario you played? The Valley of Dying Things, of course!
Favorite all-around scenario designer? Mr. Jeff Vogel
Out of your own scenarios, which do you feel is your best? None of them. They keep having errors and messing up ;_;
What is your favorite scenario icon? IMAGE(http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/XCheeseIsGodX/Games/favescenpic.jpg)
If you could make one BoE scenario into a movie, which scenario would it be? I am not sure, but A Mild Rebellion would make a nice action movie.
What is your favorite spell? FIRESTORM! BAHAHAHAHHAA! XD
What is your favorite item of all time? (It doesn't matter how many scenarios have the item in it. Can be one, can be all.) I don't remember, but it pwned. Totally pwned.
Have you ever named a place or character in a scenario after someone you know in real life? Yes: my cat Hunter!
What do you think is the absolute most overrated BoE scenario of all time? Dunno!
What do you think is the absolute most underrated BoE scenario of all time? Not sure! o_O
If you could fix one bug in BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? The one that's giving me hell right now >_>
If you could add one new feature to BoE or the scenario editor, what would it be? More streamlined special node editors, a little like RPGMaker 2k6.
What is your least favorite scenario out of those rated 7.0 or higher on CSR? I dunno! =D
Which scenario do you think is the worst ever? There's lots of horribles, but only one can be the absolute worst. Za Khazi Run >_<
Write down the release dates of all of your scenarios. If you can't remember all of them, do the ones that you can. Never released any. I basically played the 3 scenarios, started a bunch of custom ones, and never finished them. The one I am working on is simple, and I have a solid plan for it, but I got bombed by an error ;_;
What is your favorite TM scenario? Huh?
What is your favorite Creator scenario? Eh???
What is your favorite scenario in the Spheres trilogy? Wah????
What is your favorite scenario in the Adventurer's Club trilogy? Meh????? o_O;;
What do you think is the absolute coolest innovation in a BoE scenario yet? I have yet to explore all the customs out there!
What is your favorite BoE fansite? Have yet to visit any!
What do you think would happen if Alcritas returned to the Lyceum as an active member once more? Who?
What scenario do you think should have won the first design contest? ;_; I dunno...
Name one random scenario that has not been mentioned by anyone in this thread (first that comes in your head.) Asuipthpnerunh.
If TM returned, and he and Kel continued to argue, do you think that should continue, or do you think they just have to duke it out? Wha???[/QB]

Omfg. I suck. u_u;;;

[ Wednesday, May 16, 2007 21:09: Message edited by: SYNTAX_ERROR ]