Screenshot Request (Spoilers!!)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Screenshot Request (Spoilers!!)
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #0
Hey, if there's anybody who is near the Aerie, could you please take a screenshot of the boulder puzzles for me?

I'd do it, but the only saved games I have are just before the Gate is opened, and I can't leave the Spire.

Thanks.
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #1
There you go:

Before:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/681/beforeboulderoh2.png

After:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/3426/afterboulderss9.png

In the after picture, though you can't see it, one of the blocks is moved up to the space it needs to be moved to.

If you need anything else, just ask.

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks very much. I didn't need the second one (I've played this game to death so much I can solve them in my sleep.

Oh, and ick. I seriously prefer the original game...
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #3
Why do you prefer the original? This is basically the same game, with an improved engine, two fun new dungeons, and it works on computers made in the post-floppy-disk-drive era.

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
It looks worse. Well, worse isn't quite the right word (most of the time; Nethergate Village looked far better with wood walls). It just looks too Avernum-ish. I mean, the new intro graphics and chapter panes are nice, but it's sort of like how Geneforge was imposed on A4.

And speaking of such, why is the opening music for A4 imposed over the Character Editor, main menu, and character creation screens?

[ Tuesday, September 18, 2007 07:22: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Nikki xx:

Thanks very much. I didn't need the second one (I've played this game to death so much I can solve them in my sleep.

Oh, and ick. I seriously prefer the original game...

Sorry, mate. Only version I've played is Resurrection...otherwise I'd have given you the original Nethergate pictures too.

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
No, I wasn't complainging about the shots - they're fine.

And the old Nethergate just has a charm that's hard to describe. It all seems that bit more special, more magical, because it wasn't Avernum or Geneforge. And now it is.