Ruined hall question?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ruined hall question?
Apprentice
Member # 9403
Profile #0
Hi
I'm in the ruined hall and have found two of the un locking stones...Kind of going in circles..tell me it's not possible that I may not be able to find the third since i'm trapped in the hall.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
From Schrodinger's and Zeviz's Nethergate Page (see the forum header):
quote:
[b]You will need to obtain 3 opening stones. One is found in the NE in a hidden room, another is in the east pool, and the third one is SW on a body (cross the lava), and the fourth is found by jumping down from a cliff in the west.
Jumping down the cliff to get a stone will of course harm you a bit, so try get the other one you're missing.

--------------------
Being natural is simply a pose, and the most irritating pose I know.
- Oscar Wilde
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
There are actually 4 stones in the Ruined Hall, but you only need 3 to open the door.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #3
One is in a box in one of those spider infected rooms you pass shortly after you've come down into the lower level, one is in one of the pools, a third in a secret niche at the north of the goblin infected area. The fourth one across the lava can be a little difficult should your party's health points not be up to walking the fire, but you don't need it anyway.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
To reduce damage on the opening stone across the lava, go into fight mode after searching the body. The other party members can retreat using wait commands so only the first member takes damage. No exchanging places onto the burning lava.
Apprentice
Member # 9403
Profile #5
great hints..thanks