Sacking Vanarium (Spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sacking Vanarium (Spoiler)
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #0
For those that don't want to leave any loot behind, I tried killing off everyone in Vanarium. It's not really worth the effort in treasure, but you do get the four in the Inn united against you.

Manius Voltinia - iron studded armor, iron longsword
Silius - iron dagger
Drusilla - iron dagger
Titus - iron dagger
Velanna - iron dagger
Brigid - leather armor
Numerius - iron studded armor, iron longsword, iron large shield
Marcus - boots, fine leather helmet, leather armor
Rhian - iron chain mail, superior longsword
Midori - superior longsword, iron chain mail, haste draught

Centurions guarding Vanarium can drop:
fine leather armor, boots, leather armor, iron spear, fine leather armor

Then there are a few not yours items that you can now steal with out any witnesses.

Manius Voltinia's desk - papyrus sheets
Drusilla's boxes - wand of coills, fine small shield, silver ring, silver bracelet
Midori - 2 haste scrolls, spiritual herbs, 4 healing herbs, cerimonial dagger, flagon

Also the druids guarding a patch of spiritual and mistletoe south of Vanarium in the woods. A high druid and 3 druids drop steel chain mail, iron studded armor, some swords and healing draughts.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
Meh. That doesn't really seem worth it.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #2
I have no problem stealing from Vanarium. Been there..done it. Happily. But you've missed mentioning what I think is a rather important steal from Manius Voltinia; Sylak's Assisting Horn. Finally, an artifact from Sylak that might actually help!

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?