Under Galag Trav

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Under Galag Trav
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #0
I'm trying to find the passage to the raised area where the Formarians are under Galag Trav but I can't find it. I've gotten the fury helm and I found a secret passage going west in the northern most area but it leads to a locked door.

Any hints out there?
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
That door is the only way into the area. You'll have to either come back when you're stronger or find Magic Lockpicks or a Pass Portal Scroll. Or, if you're playing Celts, you can learn the Pass Portal spell.

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 09:03: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #2
Fury Helm? I keep missing that somehow. Bother.

Where is the darn thing?

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #3
SPOILER
Secret passage in the northeast(?) corner. Been a while since I played.
/SPOILER

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 08:55: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
Right here, to be precise.

IMAGE(http://www.nethergate.net/furyhelm.jpg)

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
That room no longer has the Fury helm, but only a poor wrymskin helmet. The Fury helm has been moved to the dragon's treasure hoard in the lowest level of the Abandoned Mines in the northwest corner.

To get in the fomorian area through a difficulty 15 door you only need tool use or strength of 8 and a lot of reloads or pass portal.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #6
Well, bother. That sure takes a whole load of power out of the early game. Means I'll start having to think about how I distribute my skill points.

(Cheater, Tyran)

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #7
It puts it into the early game for Romans, though. That helm is disgustingly good for Roman singletons.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Infernal:
(Cheater, Tyran)
I have 6 different N:R parties. Two of them are God parties, but I have beaten the game legitimately 4 times now :P

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room