Exile I, Graymold Salve

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile I, Graymold Salve
Apprentice
Member # 7373
Profile #0
I'm trying to figure out how to cure Patrick's wife, and I'm not sure what I'm missing--I have the recipe and the graymold, but I have no idea what skill level my alchemist needs to be at to make the stuff. How do I go about making the actual salve to give to Patrick?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
It's been a while, but I think you only need an alchemy skill of about 8 or 9. If you have the recipe and the graymold, you can make it the way you make any other potion -- there's a button or a menu option for it somewhere.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
You have to be in town mode, there's a tiny button with a blue potion bottle on it (next to the bash doors button, above the automap button and to the left of the combat button).

I think alchemy skill level 8 is sufficient (at least I found an old save file where I was carrying graymold salve and my top alchemy level was 8, so...)

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Save and reload until you successfully make graymold salve since you don't have that great a chance with a minimum level of making it.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
Actually, your alchemy skill can be lower still. You only need to know alchemy at level 6, but I recommend higher, just to ensure success.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.