Help getting into Erika's tower in Exile 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help getting into Erika's tower in Exile 3
Apprentice
Member # 8033
Profile #0
I have followed the Exile 3 strategy guide but Erika's tower still doesn't let me cross the bridge. I have defeated the slimes and have already been down to the Tower of Magi. What do I do?
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
You have to go to the room of the alien slime and go to the north wall.
There is a secret entrance to Erika's symbol.
When you get the symbol, go to Fort Emergence and talk to the guy to demands evidense(in the room west of the tree.

[ Tuesday, February 06, 2007 17:57: Message edited by: Infernal Flamming Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Of course it would be quicker if you were a mod and were able to do the linking yourself -Micawber
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
After you show the evidence you have to go to Aximander (?) and he tells you to go to Erika. Then you can get in to see her.
Apprentice
Member # 7079
Profile Homepage #3
I think you also have to show the rune to Berra in Fort Emergence. But that's in Avernum 3 and it might be different in Exile 3.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
First you show the rune to Berra, then you go to Anaximander's office. Anaximander will tell you to speak with Erika. Now you can go across the bridge.

It's the same for both E3 and A3.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #5
In both Avernum and Exile, you can show Erika's signature rune to Berra, then go immediately to her tower.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #6
I always check in with Anaximander first, though, just to be safe (and to keep the bureaucrats happy), and also because I've usually done a lot of other stuff that needs reporting. Plus, I get my allowance, too.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.