Sorry I need help again!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sorry I need help again!!!
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #0
Sorry....well im at the Teleporter Fortress and I dont know why the portal isnt showing up I have no idea what to do here at all can you PLEASE help me!!!Im really lost! Thanks!!!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Which game are you playing?

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #2
If you are talking about the Portal Fortress in Exile II, have a look at this.
But try it only if you you both talked to Pyrn and have Sulfras' Onyx Scepter. Otherwise, if you try to close the Portal, you are dead.
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #3
Im playing Exile 2...the thing is I already put in the codes for the Control Room. I dont know why the Portal doesnt come uo..it just doesnt show...ive tried everything i can think of...am I missing something?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You have to enter the codes in the right order in order to get the message that the Portal is opening. I think you start with the south chair for entering the instructions. It took me a few tries to get it right.
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #5
I do that and im getting so frustrated coz Im doing everything right...it just doesnt come up...and thing that i get mad about is that i had been in the portal fortress and i had opened the portal before i just didnt know that you had to get intructions on how to close the portal...Im very stuck!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Try to get some message like the controls shut down and then start over inputing the codes from each chair. It can be frustrating because it must be done in the right order. Exile is worse than Avernum because it allows you to make more mistakes. In Avernum you can't use the controls without all the earlier quests and info.

Did you find the scroll with the instructions hidden in an office? That might be causing a problem because there are some hidden flags where you have to do minor things even when you know the answers.