E2 and E1 Music

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2 and E1 Music
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #0
For some reason, I've been into play E2. Out of the blue. Man, this is a hard game! Anyway, this is first time I've loaded the game onto my new laptop which has windows. I'm used to my mac. (I miss my mac!) There's no music for the windows version!! Ahh!!! I love the music!! Is there somewhere I can get the music so I can play it in the background?

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Wednesday, December 12 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #1
I wasnt even aware that us windows users were missing out on music.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #2
I wasn't even aware it had music. But then again, I don't think it would matter, as I turn all the sounds off and turn on my music when I play E2.

</leetness>

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 17:38: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I was under the impression that the music got taken out for v2.0.

I seriously think that Spiderweb ought to host the classic E1 v1.0 and E2 v1.0 (with the original music and graphics) on their sites with a disclaimer that they're not supported or even encouraged at all.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #4
The music for the older Exile games should be found at Motrax site. Look at the music archive there!

(His site can be found through Spiderwebsoftware´s Neat Links!)

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #5
Sorry for resurrecting this topic but I had a couple points to add.

Okay one I just have to say. OMG IT'S TARRA! W00T you're my hero. Yeah that might be creepy and I'm kind of groggy on why you are my hero but I know you are. <3

Okay with the creepiness out of the way.
I never really noticed that there was no music. I probably had music playing when ever I played anyway.

My suggestions on getting the songs.
Perhaps Jeff has the files and would be willing to release them?

Somehow that doesn't seem likely.

Other would be find someone with a mac and have them rip the audio out of the game.

Edit: Typo
Edit 2: I totally missed Sith Lord's post and it does have the music you're looking for so ignore my post.
Edit 3: OMG if something goes wrong again I quit.

[ Saturday, December 17, 2005 08:57: Message edited by: A guy with pretty good grammar ]
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by A guy with pretty good grammar:

Other would be find someone with a mac and have them rip the audio out of the game.

Why did you write that with the "How to get these songs" twice, or was it just a typing error???
:confused:

--------------------

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #7
My computer froze up when I was typing this. Somehow it wrote it twice.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by A guy with pretty good grammar:

Okay one I just have to say. OMG IT'S TARRA! W00T you're my hero. Yeah that might be creepy and I'm kind of groggy on why you are my hero but I know you are.
Wow. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #9
two things:

I can send you the music via email if you would want that,

i'm busy making a dort of remix for a classical orchestra.

Just wanted to say that.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #10
Thralni, send it to me too, please. If there are more than one file, please not zipped! :)

--------------------