Mysterious city

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mysterious city
Apprentice
Member # 6348
Profile #0
I am replaying Exile 2 and while exploring north or Formelo I found a city protected by walls and water halfway between Moltrax’s cave and a fire lizard cave(north of Moltrax). I’ve searched all the walls but can’t find any way in :mad: . Does anyone know how to get in and whats in the city :confused: .

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by The Offspring:

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the disclaimer, that's right, the disclaimer

This American apple pie institution known as parental discretion will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm from the lyrics that might actually make you think, and will also insult your intelligence at the same time.

So protect your family. This album contains explicit depictions of things which are real. These real things are commonly known as life. So, if it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously. If it sounds dangerous, do not try this at home or at all. And if it offends you, just don't listen to it.

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
I haven't played all of Exile, but I think either of these two might help:

1) You can't get there;

2) you'll need the orb of Thralni, whom I think you eventually will get, but I'm not sure.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 6348
Profile #2
Darn I guess i'll just have to wait. :(

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by The Offspring:

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the disclaimer, that's right, the disclaimer

This American apple pie institution known as parental discretion will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm from the lyrics that might actually make you think, and will also insult your intelligence at the same time.

So protect your family. This album contains explicit depictions of things which are real. These real things are commonly known as life. So, if it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously. If it sounds dangerous, do not try this at home or at all. And if it offends you, just don't listen to it.

Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
You do need the Orb of Thralni, which will appear later in the game.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Princess Ruth:

You do need the Orb of Thralni, which will appear later in the game.
Apparently I know more of the game than i myself knew. Can anybody tell me what's actually in this hut?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
There are some mages there, but I can't remember what they do. ;) :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #6
They're just hiding out from the Empire. And if memory serves, maybe one of them sells a potion recipie.

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider