Happy Fun Ball

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Happy Fun Ball
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #0
Do not taunt the happy fun ball!

- Yet another pointless question- Is this a random statement or is there a happy fun ball?

Edit: Oh and about this
quote:
So another one is for E3. In the northwest of the outside world there is a mission to destroy a kitty stronghold. They are in cave with various puzzles. The second puzzle with crates seems to have no point. What is the point?

[ Monday, September 13, 2004 08:39: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #1
You do not know of happy fun ball? You have not lived! Hang your head in shame. Especially for making up a credible reason for this topic, shammily.

And to answer the quote, the point is to get on of the barrels to the rune, near the entry to that room without pushing it into the void. Once you've done that, look inside.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #2
Yeah-
I'm hanging my head looking down as hard as I can and I don't see the happy fun ball. Am I supposed to do something else. :)

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
Happy Fun Ball is more of a concept than an actual ball. There may have been an original Happy Fun Ball, but in our minds, it has grown to so much more.

My personal Happy Fun Ball is a really bouncy one that I got from the national science museum. It flashes and everything, when it hits something, running on kinetic energy.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
The Happy Fun Ball is the cornerstone of our secluded, Exile worshipping society,

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Happy fun ball!

—Alorael, who notes sadly that the original product was shipped to "troops in Iraq," and that the "commercial" aired slightly over a decade ago. Funny how these things work out!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
I was wondering why the @#*%& thing was sticking to my skin.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #7
Yeah, more silly puzzles.

Or don't rejoice with me at my inability to figure out this "remote cave" of puzzles.
Is the solution to the third part of this cave as irritating as actually having to look in the crate that you get to the rune? Cause whatever it is my brain can't discover it. Hrumph "triangles"

Edit: Pardon the lack of coherent thought. Its late..... :o

[ Thursday, September 16, 2004 18:02: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #8
I'm assuming that you are referring to the Remote Cave in NW Valorim, E3. The third part is easy. Simply mentally rotate the map in your mind, until the large arrow is at the top, pointing down. Then follow the path exactly. Yes, this takes you through pillars, but it does work.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #9
Whatever your talking about may work, but I really don't know what your talking about. Large Arrow? Path? Not that this all really matters- At the moment I'm just really bored of waiting for something. Oh well.

Wow over a day w/o a reply. How depressing

[ Saturday, September 18, 2004 18:48: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #10
You should have recieved a map from a man in the bar in Angel's Rest before going to the cave. Otherwise, things are bound to get interesting.

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #11
Oh, this reminded me of 'It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye'

When I first started playing Exile, I was a kid with poor english skills. So I took it literally. Oh, the years I spent pondering uppon this enigma!

Was there a monster that plucked out your eyes?

Where could this monster be found?

Was the eye-removing permanent? Could healing not affect it? (the tip seemed to mention that it was quite a severe thing)

How did it affect you? Did you loose half of your sight, depending on which eye the monster poked out (left/right)?

Might this affect mages spellcasting (you can't bomb what you can't see)? Or did you just get general penalties?

Battle tactics: kill'em before they touch you! But what if they plucked out your eyes from a distance?

--------------------
Mow down the sexy people.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #12
Watch it be some kind of Easter Egg Jeff put in to tease us.

Walk twenty paces south from Fort Draco, then 40 paces east. Then thou shalt enter the dungeon of the eye snatching, invisible mega-boss!

--------------------