New GF4 Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New GF4 Editor
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #50
Did an overhaul of the GF4 Editor. Very streamlined. Can do all editing for all skills, creatures, spells and godmode from 1 access point!

Check it out:

http://www.freewebs.com/microphage/GF4Editor.zip

Enjoy.

--------------------
Aide: (tugging at General's pant leg from ground..) "Sir! Please get down!"
General: "What!?! They couldn't hit a Drakon from that dist..."
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #51
quote:
Originally written by aNooBiS:

Did you guys try the appearance effects yet or the shape a shaper script. Hope you people like it. OH and Micro Phage if you need any more help, I am willing to help as long as i am not busy. You're Welcome.

More ideas on the way...

Finally played around with the appearance effects. Fun!

I could use some help with another situation. Anytime I use a haste or speed spell my PC never gets a turn in battle. It's fine for crossing friendly turf, but go into combat and you have to use your creations to fight till you're back at peace. It won't let you pick up or change weaps or anything. You'd probably need the latest version of my editor to see what I'm talking about. http://www.freewebs.com/microphage/GF4Editor.zip I've made some extensive further changes that reduce some of the stats so that all resistences are between about 106 and 150, and armor is about 250 and up depending on what items you equip.

Anyhow, I like where it's at now, just can't get a handle on the 1 problem. Thanks!

Edit: Typo.

[ Monday, February 18, 2008 11:51: Message edited by: Micro Phage ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 13561
Profile #52
Im back,
Anyway
Like i said in my previous post there are certain limits with certain stats, like let say your intellingence. With too much intelligence it can blow up you mind,even your skull OR in other words, give you negative energy.

In your case, you might have pass the limit with actions, like your previous version of the editor you have an armor called ACtion Armor that increases you action greatly. NOW, the limit for action is I think 32(includes support spell) so that means that WITHOUT spell your MAX action is suppose to be around only around 26-28 okay

Other causes may be too much quick actions or maybe your dex.

Hope this helps, pls reply so that i can look for other bugs and flaw ASAP so that i can help you if this doesnt work okay

[ Friday, February 22, 2008 17:42: Message edited by: aNooBiS ]
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by aNooBiS:

In your case, you might have pass the limit with actions, like your previous version of the editor you have an armor called ACtion Armor that increases you action greatly. NOW, the limit for action is I think 32(includes support spell) so that means that WITHOUT spell your MAX action is suppose to be around only around 26-28 okay

Other causes may be too much quick actions or maybe your dex.

Hope this helps, pls reply so that i can look for other bugs and flaw ASAP so that i can help you if this doesnt work okay

Once again, YOU ROCK! Had to lower Action Armor to 18 and so with the default of 8 it's 24 instead of 32 and now, NO BUGZ!!!

Thanks again!

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #54
I note with glee that you've upgraded the Ur-Drakon to an Unbound One. Yay!

It's been a long time... did the Unbound drakon at the endgame have a single breath attack, or did it do the spray effect that normal drakons have?

Edit1: Erk... and now I've created the Shaper Monarch instead of a cyrodrayk. Yikes.

Edit2: Um... Some of the Ur-Drakons are Unbound Ones now. If there's a way to fix that, I suggest you do. It kinda detracts from the game as a whole.

Also, all the cryodrayks are Shaper Monachs. A wee bit disconcerting.

[ Tuesday, March 04, 2008 14:45: Message edited by: Silver Shadow ]
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Silver Shadow:

I note with glee that you've upgraded the Ur-Drakon to an Unbound One. Yay!

It's been a long time... did the Unbound drakon at the endgame have a single breath attack, or did it do the spray effect that normal drakons have?

Edit1: Erk... and now I've created the Shaper Monarch instead of a cyrodrayk. Yikes.

Edit2: Um... Some of the Ur-Drakons are Unbound Ones now. If there's a way to fix that, I suggest you do. It kinda detracts from the game as a whole.

Also, all the cryodrayks are Shaper Monachs. A wee bit disconcerting.

For clarity: You're refering to aNooBiS' mods. The GF4Editor doesn't use that type of mod...

Any advice for Silver Shadow aNooBiS?

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 13561
Profile #56
Did you change anything on the script silver shadow cause i dont remember doing any unbound drakon changes. i only said from creation to human changes.

Well anyhow, if you have the original version on the gf4items script then my suggestion is that you copy paste the original graphic template number for the cryodraks or just paste the whole original script over the modified one... same goes to unbound drakons

Edit: for you to still able to create an unbound like drakon you can just change the color number for friendly drakon creation script.

[ Monday, March 10, 2008 14:56: Message edited by: aNooBiS ]
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #57
Okay, for the record I don't know a thing about script editing, nor do I have the time to try to learn. I merely figured whoever was responsible for said changes would like to know their side effects.

Pages