SYNERGY LIST: GF4?Where To Find Stuff And What It Does

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: SYNERGY LIST: GF4?Where To Find Stuff And What It Does
Warrior
Member # 3327
Profile #25
You can also randomly get a Glaahk Shield by killing a Glaahk or Ur-Glaahk.
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #26
i killed the uberoozebeast and got the ornk canister but im bafflrd on how to make the ornk

--------------------
I had a profound thought, but i think it died.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #27
The ornk becomes the default creation, so just hit the create button without selecting anything.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #28
Shaped Fibre Cloak after killing Mosheh.

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #29
Why aren't the blue spore and green spore batons on this list? I know I missed one (no inventory slots at the time) and I can't remember where it was...

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #30
With enough leadership (7) you can talk the Shaper in the Eastern Checkpoint out of one. There is one in the Swarmed Crossroads, Rivergate Keep for the other color, and I forget where the others are.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #31
I should have included the spore batons. If someone wants to assemble specific locations/requirements to acquire for me, I'd be happy to add them in. The Rivergate Keep one needs to be specified in exact location. I remember it up in the NE area somewhere. The E. Checkpoint one I have enough to go on so far. There are around four or five green batons and two or three brown ones total as I recall, plenty more than you need to use. I would use about one and a half to two of the green batons and less than one whole brown baton.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #32
Some spore baton locations. Admittedly this is not game-changingly crucial info, but might save a bit of frustrating walking around.

Blue Spore Baton - Eastern Checkpoint from Shaper Rutenberg with Leadership

Blue Spore Baton - Secured Cross Roads, in NW shed as Randomizer said, except the baton I found was blue not green

Blue Spore Baton - Rivergate Keep, box in North edge storeroom to which Alwan gives a key as reward for betraying safehouse

Blue Spore Baton - Swamp Crossroads, NW in the bandit camp

Green Spore Baton - Turabi Gates, SW behind some blue mines

Green Spore Baton - Southern Grosch, NW box near nullity artilas

Green Spore Baton - Rivergate Keep, SW corner, locked box in barracks (NY)

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #33
Does anyone know where any red spore batons are? I know they exist, because they are metioned in the game and are definitely in the scripts.

--------------------
Let's all just shape gazers and hope they go away.

My boss once told me, "Scream if it catches on fire."
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #34
The red spore batons were only in Geneforge 1, I believe. Probably just never got deleted from the scripts.

--------------------

Pages