Dualrunning

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dualrunning
Apprentice
Member # 11440
Profile #0
No real need to reply to this, but i just found out something really cool. You can have 2 apps of GF4 running simultaneously, and there is no interference! seriously, I had 2 running accidentally just now, and started a new game in one, then accidentally saved over my old game. Then, I alt-tabbed, and look! my old game! so I saved that one back and put my new game in slot 2, and every time, both games knew about the new save. SO awesome!
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #1
Um... cool? Don't see why it should be necessarily that helpful, but one might find a use for such knowledge. You could also back up old games in a special directory, for better preservation.

--------------------
"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
----
My poetry
Apprentice
Member # 11440
Profile #2
it's just a handy thing to know. Maybe your like trying to compare stuff... or somethin... I dunno, do with it what you will.
Warrior
Member # 8036
Profile #3
hmm...

Ever considered we are part of a Computer game?
And when the application closes, all existence is lost until its reloaded?

--------------------
Put your heart into all you do, even when it seems your are diving head first to your demise, for your heart knows the right path to a true victory!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #4
Ok..the fluffy turtles overdid you..we're not in a computer game..we ARE the computer game..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Azuma:

Ok..the fluffy turtles overdid you..we're not in a computer game..we ARE the computer game..
HuzzaH! As Deekin would say.

--------------------
"I must admit, killing mortals is much easier then killing demons. If you remove a demon's head, all you end up with is something that tries to bite your ankles." -Valen
Noob: lol 1337 lol woot