Political idealology and Geneforge sides

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Political idealology and Geneforge sides
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #0
I was just wondering if there was any correlation between people's party preference and the side they simpathise with in the Geneforge series.

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 1 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=oBIGMGyNiUom"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=oBIGMGyNiUom"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #1
What if I'm not sure about who I agree with most? Does that mean I'm a Trakovite??? :confused:

--------------------
Let's all just shape gazers and hope it goes away.

I make guacamole at work
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
You won't get much data from this poll. Mainly, it'll just gather whether the majority of forum goers are Democrats or Republicans, and whether they agree with the Shapers or the Rebels.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaEl PresidenteWhere the Rivers MeetA Visit to the Madhouse
AvatarAphobiaIMAGINE THIS SCENARIO
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #3
The poll is incomplete. There are a large amount of parties not available, and there are many sides (Awakened, Trakovites, Rising, etc.) not represented.

Personally, I side with the Rebels because without them, the oppression would continue, the Trakos not existing. Stir the people, get the monotony out of their mind, make the majority demand freedom, that should create a better alternative then either of them. Although Trakovism wouldn't be a bad idea either, and can be generated in the masses via escalation and continued warfare. Something like England's Parliament.

--------------------
"This is the King of the Knob Goblins. All Knob Goblins everywhere bow to his rule! Which would be impressive, if there were Knob Goblins anywhere except Cobb's Knob."
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #4
Edit: oh yeah forgot that. I think I will make a new one then, thank you for pointing that out.

[ Tuesday, October 23, 2007 21:35: Message edited by: Retlaw May ]

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"When one fights a monster, one must take care not to become a monster oneself."
-Friedich Nietzche

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche