Abilities List

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Abilities List
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #0
Im trying to do some creation editing, like replacing pyroamer with icebreath, etc. the problem is that i dont kno what all the abilities are, and i dont have the time to figure it out myself, so if anybody can post a list here it would help a lot. thanks.

--------------------
A man was walking down the street, and somebody dropped an anvil on his head. Moral: look both ways before you shoot a rock in the leg.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #1
Here

Scroll it down a bit and you'll find an abilities list..

--------------------
Is the truth only what we can see?
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #2
I actually think that pyroroamer should have some sort of multi-target firebreath attack. Sort of like a dumbed down version of Essence Orbs which does fire damage.

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #3
Hmmm..I didn't find anything like that on the abilities list..because probably..no character in GF4 does a multi-fire breath thingy attack..

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Aura of flames for the ur-drakon.
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #5
thanks for that, but it doesnt cover everything, just magic stuff. i saw that alwan has ability 93 so i gave it to an ornk, and it does a melee with acid, like a rot.

EDIT: That reminds me, on the gf 5 wishlist someone said they wanted to be able to give batons to battle creations, so I gave thahds ab 58 and now he shoots reapers. :P

[ Saturday, July 28, 2007 15:16: Message edited by: Slowly Decaying Rotghroth ]

--------------------
A man was walking down the street, and somebody dropped an anvil on his head. Moral: look both ways before you shoot a rock in the leg.
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #6
Rotgroth, from my VERY limited knowledge about script, I think that you script in 'Firebolt', and then increase the 'Hit target' from 1 to 3 or 4.

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #7
Just keep in mind that most, if not all of the abilities on that list are used by an enemy monster at some point. So if you turn Firebolt into The Ultimate Flaming Meteors of the Apocalypse, you just might run into someone/something that can use said spell and obliterate you with a single shot. In a way, it could be said that the system in place prevents someone from tweaking it too drastically without massive repercussions.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #8
Well, from my UBER limited knowledge of script editing..I know there's a different script for the hostiles and non-hostiles..

I think there's a different script for the creations you can make and creations that will eat your skinny Lifecrater legs..

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #9
No, all creatures are on the same list, and there is only one ability list. All creatures use the same ability list and the ability list applies to all creatures (and weapons).

You could, however, create a new ability with its own number and give that to whichever creature you wish. Just remember to find all creatures that have "import = [whatever the creature number of the modified creature was]" and edit them as well.