Free Creations

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Free Creations
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #0
Free Creations/Characters..characaters you can treat as a pet but doesn't cost any Essence..fun isn't it?

But..at some point..they are gonna leave you..I just don't know..is there a Free Creation that doesn't leave you no matter what you do?

Greenfang in Southforge Citadel leaves you if you helped Shaila or will attack you if you attack Shaila..Khur in Illya Safehouse leaves if you convey to Alwan the Safehouse location..there's another one in the Poryphra ruins..I forgot his name..does he leave you too?

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
All of them are restricted to certain areas, usually a zone or chapter area like the rebels that you can only use in the Fens.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #2
I see, thanks Randomizer..an out of topic question if I may..how much reputation do you start with?

My gameplay is almost based upon Slarty's guide in getting the good rewards (Woot for the Stasis Shield!)..but..I'm looking at the guide and it just doesn't add up..

Chapter 1
+2 Let Tycho go
0 Help Serif's rebels escape
+2 Betray Burkes
-2 Intimidate Master Thell
+5 Walk Shaila to Forsaken Docks
-3 Guide Caravan through Cairn Gates
TOTAL: 102

See? If your reputation starts at 100..the total will be at 104 but instead, it's 102..what's up with that?

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
You start at 100 and go from there. There are a few other things that you might have done that count and you haven't thought of in you calculation. For example how you deal with Miranda's information when you are sent to interrogate her. Giving Captain Trianus the informaton about the Shaper's Camp to the south.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #4
quote:
All of them are restricted to certain areas, usually a zone or chapter area like the rebels that you can only use in the Fens.
You can keep them untill you go north. Otherwise you can take them anywhere...

Edit -and where does the one from Poryphra ruins leave you? I have grown attached...

[ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 06:22: Message edited by: Adventuring Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Muffins n' Hell
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
You can keep them untill you go north. Otherwise you can take them anywhere...
Nope, they'll leave you if you try to go back to Illya Province or the Forsaken Lands.

Dikiyoba.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Adventuring Muffin:

Edit -and where does the one from Poryphra ruins leave you? I have grown attached...
She'll leave you at the beginning of Chapter 5. It's pretty fun to take her into Quessa-Uss and watch her freak out, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!