How to create...?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How to create...?
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #0
Hi...Im new here. I've almost finish playing Geneforge 4 [except im stuck at turabi gate]

The creations i can only create now are fyora, roamer, thad, vlish, clawbug, and artilla. I've heard from alot of ppl talking about drayks and drakons. How do i get to create them? :confused: ...[i would love a wingbolt]

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
The first map is only half of the game. Once you go north and deal with Moseh, you get access to the second map (and half of the game). Talk to Alwan and Pirik (sp?) to get the quests regarding Moseh.

If Turabi is too difficult for you now, leave and come back later when you are stronger. [Edit: No, you cannot ever get past them into Shaper lands.)

The second half of the game should give you access to stronger creations over time. Creating drayks and drakons can only be learned from canisters. Wingbolts and other creations can be learned, if you are friendly to the Shapers.

Dikiyoba.

[ Thursday, May 10, 2007 16:51: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #2
oooh...thanks for your help. I've thought thats the only map...

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #3
which is better wingbolt or drayk?...and one more question...can turabi gate be passed through clearly?[even with cheating]

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You can't go west of the sealed gates in the Turabi Gates zone.

Drayks have the advantage that they never run out of spell energy during combat. Wingbolts do more damage and their melee attack with poison isn't that bad. They are a little more fragile, but if you kill your opponents it doesn't really matter. Kyshakks are a little less damaging in the initial round, but they continue damaging with their lightning aura attack and they have enough health to survive most attacks.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
Just one more thing: I tended to keep a Wingbolt around for the times I had to fight other Wingbolts since they'll take next to no damage. A Drayk, on the other hand, can be squished in one or two Wingbolt attacks.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #6
oh...thanks...but i think i would rather choose 2 drayks...and one more question...can i create a drakon?[ i wish i could create a golem like the one in golem's fen.]

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
You get to drakons, gazers, and war tralls in the last part of the game. The first that you can get is gazers in Quessa-Uss and the rest in the Grayghost Mountains.