Technolgy in the world of Geneforge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Technolgy in the world of Geneforge
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #0
what new techenolgies (not neccarly shapeing or useable by the pc) would you like to see developed. In GF 4 I have notice more sphosticed mines and then their is the new electrical fields. What would you like to see developed most?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 18 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=XppNPLuwgZPD"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=XppNPLuwgZPD"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
You should have made so that we could vote for more than one.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

My brother tried to type something here. I just erased it.
Apprentice
Member # 8407
Profile #2
um elec. is to early for geneforge i can see it now

the plot...ending...you create elec. ... bang/...in other words...

shaper ending-you the apprentince shaper create elec. wow galdring looks good with a mighty hole in his head the shapers charge at the rebel base they are no longer armed with old stuff they fight with bazokas and electricety swords soon greta is captured and fought in a cage with a bunch of maneating ornks the other aprentice is killed by frindly fire that wand isnt that reliable ow :o sniffel there goes the rebels left on the isels owch no leaders left so intead of a ambishouios assult the shapers luanch the firt atomic bomb herosamer(shaper er) (horosama)america a :( the rebels deserved better

rebel ending someday ill write it

[ Tuesday, April 10, 2007 13:54: Message edited by: jared ]
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
Charged serviles and pink thahds.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #4
Perfect as is. No tech beyond what we have now would be perfect for G5.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #5
true but this is war and technolgy is constally advanceing. This doesn't consider if the rebellion do unleash the unbound. I like to see a super weapon that main function doesn't invole shapeing.

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not