Chili con quessa-uss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Chili con quessa-uss
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #0
quote:
There are some doors that can never be opened. In Quessa-Uss off the dueling arena to the northeast is a room with a eyebeast according to Jeff.
I'm assuming the room with the eyebeast is the one shown here in blue...
IMAGE(http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/lennyhipp/quessa.jpg)

1) has anyone gotten into that room?

2) can anyone tell me how to get into the 4 rooms circled in pink? I've been a pro-rebel, I'm about 16 mechanics, and about 13 leadership.

Thanks!
LH

[ Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:38: Message edited by: Lennyhipp3 ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
None of the doors in question can be opened, I believe. The eyebeast is probably behind the pink circle in the lab.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #2
the eyebeast is behind the blue circle in the NE.
you can check this doing showmeall in the level.
--
the pink circled door in the lab just connects to the pink circled door in the big room, it's there for "this is how the drakons would get back and forth 'realism'" but it's not meant for you and I to use :)
--
the SE doors, they don't lead to squat. or, rather, they lead to "the rest of quessa-uss," where the Drakons live... filed under "not appearing in this adventure"
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
The answer about the blue circled door was done by Jeff himself shortly after the game was released for Macs. He changed his mind about having us fight the eyebeast so he locked the door forever.

Poor eyebeast.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
And if you think about it, the doors in the SE corner are at the edge of the zone and probably never were intended to go anywhere, like the stairways up in Valeya Ruins and the doors Shaper Monarch made to send his creations to the surface in the fens.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
Maybe in G5 we learn that the Shapers torched the Grayghost range, but one mighty eyebeast in a sealed room was overlooked ...

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #6
quote:
the pink circled door in the lab just connects to the pink circled door in the big room, it's there for "this is how the drakons would get back and forth 'realism'" but it's not meant for you and I to use
ha... never really thought about how they repaired the control panel while i was argueing with the drakon!

LH
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #7
On a side note:
Anyone ever kill the six Drakons that are watching the big fight behind the pillars in the arena? I was happy to be racking up 15 XP for killing each one and wondering "why the heck are they just sitting there while I kill the others? I thought for sure all 7 of them would fry me and i was looking forward to try to take them all on at once... with the wall there, it would be pretty EASY to kill them all unless they went back out the door and came around to ambush me!

LH
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #8
When I tried killing those drakons I hit a kill party node.

--------------------
You lose.