What is the point of the prison cells in Southforge Citadel?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What is the point of the prison cells in Southforge Citadel?
Apprentice
Member # 3612
Profile #0
At the begining of the game, When Greta sends me to question Agent Miranda there are two other cells in the prison. In one cell is a rogue Glaahk. In the other cell is a mad servile.

Why are they there, to taunt me? How can I help them, if that's possible?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
It's, for the most part, just a bit of scenery. However, you can get a useful item from each of them. The maddened servile drops a Grounded Robe when killed, and the Glaahk drops a glaahk eye, along with something else I can't remember. Anyway, you'll also want to search the glaahk's nest.

Note that the door to the maddened servile is unlocked when the citadel is abandoned.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
That must be the Windows version. In the Mac one there is junk in the glaahk's nest.

The gaahk's eye is needed to make a mental focus charm.
Apprentice
Member # 3828
Profile #3
not in the nest when it is killed and its random. I think the eye is guranteed, but the fine animal skin is chance (so influenced by luck).

--------------------
Morbo is pleased but sticky...