Titan's Halls location...? [SPOILER]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Titan's Halls location...? [SPOILER]
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #0
Really having troble finding that one. Scouted the map on rebellious trakovite infiltrator once, no luck.
Now on a second pro-shaper lifecrafter walkthrough (almost finished, gotta note I found it much easier then the former) - errrmmm... can someone local direct me to this mysterious place?

edit - add spolier warning.

[ Sunday, March 04, 2007 09:41: Message edited by: Acidic Helixbolt ]

--------------------
"At ease, guys, it's just some nonsence green wingbolt..."
- Guardian Kantor, Shaper infiltrator forces, last words.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
It's a long trip. Since the title of this thread should be a pretty good spoiler warning:

First, you have to defeat Monarch. If you did, and you thoroughly explored his lair, you should have found the mysterious black door (which really just looks like the cage doors -- I complained about that, said even a normal door would look better). And somewhere in Monarch's notes there is a complaint about how Litalia stole the key to his Black Pit, where all his best creations are, and how mad he is about that. So you know: he's got some bad things down there. Problem is that you need the key (which is some kind of magic key, obviously).

Litalia took the key. But at some point she mentions that she sent it to Northforge for study. If you wander all over Northforge citadel, you should find one obscure little corner that you can't seem to get into. If you explore into the Drakon areas, where you're not supposed to go, you'll also find one obscure little switch that doesn't seem to do anything. What it does is unlock that other obscure little corner, and in there is Monarch's Black Pit key.

Happy hunting.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #2
Much thanks!

Sounds quite longer a trip then any oozebeast eggs;-)))

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #3
EEhhh...let me guess: you are not from an English speaking country aren't you??

And talking about that Titan, how does it looks like? I hadn't time lately for going there ;)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Dark Mage:

And talking about that Titan, how does it looks like?
It has three forms: one is like a golem, one is like an Ur-Drakon and one is like an artila.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #5
Yep. First, i am from Russia.
But most importantly, second, my IE got some awfully weird glitch - it fatalcrashes when i try to write something in online form for longer then like a minute. Prevents editing grammar. ;-)

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Originally by Acidic Helixbolt:

quote:
But most importantly, second, my IE got some awfully weird glitch - it fatalcrashes when i try to write something in online form for longer then like a minute. Prevents editing grammar. ;-)
Well, that's not good. If it can't be fixed, get a different brower (Dikiyoba believes Firefox is a good choice, just from the number of times it's been recommended to Dikiyoba) or a different version of IE right away. In the meantime, you could write posts in Word or some other program so you don't feel rushed.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Acidic Helixbolt:

Yep. First, i am from Russia.

Don't worry I'm from Chile as you can see and using the English properly is quite hard, I suggest you use FireFox with the Google toolbar, wich has an spellchecker, it's a very useful thing to post.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #8
I thought the Mr. Winky indicated that Acidic was inventing a lame excuse. I could be wrong.

-S-

Oh, and the English is happy when used properly.

About 100 years ago an immigrant to America wrote a book titled, "English As She Is Spoke." It was not a great success.

[ Monday, March 05, 2007 18:42: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
Actually, it was a bestseller, but for all the wrong reasons.

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #10
Here's the Wikipedia article. Apparently, it was basically a blind Babelfish effort.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #11
Heh, I am sure Dikiyoba is smart enough to assume others, like me, being smart enough too. Thanks for the advice nonetheless, however, Dikiyoba might find it annoying to write each an every post in Word for the inconvenience of the process.

As for Firefox, I’ve got an old, but VERY good Logitech mouse with feedback function (iFeel if anyone's interested in details). A shame they don’t make use of that technology anymore. I have found it incredibly useful to be able to blindly, tactile understand when my pointer is over some interactive element, be it hypertext or program’s own menus. Well, the point it – Firefox does not work with it to date. And until my mouse dies naturally (pre-2000 year of manufacture, afaik) I’m not giving up on it, so no Firefox there.
I believe updating IE itself might help, however, it seems I got to deinstall it completely and start from a scratch… You know, the question is, is it worth the hassle…?

The only good side I find in it is that it really saves me MUCH spamming on boards/blogs/etc. Quite a natural restraint to the waste of time, if you wish;-)))

P.S. About lame excuses etc. You might find Word’s grammar checker to be lame enough. However, in my best effort to use English properly, I’d be happy to see a little understanding in regard of non native-speaker. Thank You in advance.

P.P.S. Managed to find other way to circumvent the abovementioned glitch. Multiple edits. So do not wonder why almost every my post got edits;-)))

[ Tuesday, March 06, 2007 08:33: Message edited by: Acidic Helixbolt ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Acidic Helixbolt:

However, in my best effort to use English properly, I’d be happy to see a little understanding in regard of non native-speaker.
Good luck with that.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
Originally by Acidic Helixbolt:

quote:
Heh, I am sure Dikiyoba is smart enough to assume others, like me, being smart enough too. Thanks for the advice nonetheless, however, Dikiyoba might find it annoying to write each an every post in Word for the inconvenience of the process.
I write most of my long posts in Notepad, actually.

quote:
However, in my best effort to use English properly, I’d be happy to see a little understanding in regard of non native-speaker.
Dikiyoba thinks most people are fairly tolerant of that, epecially once they realize that English isn't your first language. The ones that aren't... well, you are some sort of mutant wingbolt, right? Blast them!

Edit: Graemlins or no graemlins?

[ Tuesday, March 06, 2007 17:28: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #14
I am quite a pacifist mutant wingbolt :cool:
Since you can imagine what wingbolt's amounts of damage but of acid type can do to people, I try to use blasting as a very, very last argument :)

Edit: Jiraffas, definitely!

[ Tuesday, March 06, 2007 18:40: Message edited by: Acidic Helixbolt ]

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #15
Titan's hall...to me,that is harder than the end of the game. Others might not think so,but it was my very first time down there...its crazy,the titan cheats also,in the drakon form he gets 3 hits...
I have developed a guide on how to defeat him if anyone is interested...but i doubt it.
Let me know if you would like it,though.

[ Wednesday, March 07, 2007 00:27: Message edited by: ONYX GEM ]

--------------------
R.R
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #16
Hlup... I'm feeling the official dumbass of the planet...
Could you please give me some better directions to "obsure svitch", explored all the Northforge I was able to get to - found none...

--------------------
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #17
Southwest corner of Northforge, there is a control (in the drayks quarters). This switches off some pylons in the southeast corner of Northforge. Behind the pylons is a box containing the key.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #18
Behind a column... good God!

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #19
You will see why they really don't want you to have that key...and why it is so heavily guarded...

--------------------
R.R
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #20
Actually, my Ur-Dragon, Eyebeast, Wingbolt and Cryoa can not see problems;-)

I just have to stay at entrance myself;-D Mostly anything there kills me in 1-2 hits;-D

Edit- ADVICE:

Fighting titan, kill all other creeps first while he is in golem form.

As he svitches to ur-dragon and later to the worm, try ignoring summons instead, those are realtively harmless.

P.s. Eyebeasts do miracles.

[ Tuesday, March 13, 2007 05:39: Message edited by: Acidic Helixbolt ]

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #21
still not fun and difficult though...and all that for a sword...and something else,Damien forgets...

--------------------
R.R
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #22
The "something else" is the Omnicharm. +1 to all basic stats. Very nice, although if you can beat the Titan you don't really need it.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #23
I stay away from there. The Titan is a little much for me right now.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #24
Thank you crypt,i was trying to remember it,The Titan is an unnatural enemy...too hard if you ask me,but it can be done.
it was actually so hard that i got really irritated and used a little something called the "dbugkill" cheat...i feel so ashamed. :o :( :mad:

--------------------
R.R