Hints to hunt Eliza?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hints to hunt Eliza?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
I just killed Shaftoe. Now I visited Eliza and she started summing lots of creations. I explored her bunker a bit but couldn't really operate crystal nor controls (is my mechanics 8 not enough?)

Any hints? should I try to disable some source of power or this will be just another tought fight?

Thanks!

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You need about 12-14 mechanics to disable the spirals, depending on whether you mind them blowing up or not; 8 mechanics plus bonuses from the Tinker's Bauble, Tinker's Gloves and Infiltrator's Tunic should be enough.

Disabling them only stops you from taking energy damage every round, though; she'll still make creations.

[ Sunday, February 25, 2007 14:50: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Thank you, I don't have anything you mentioned, I guess I should forge them. Anyway, I will fight her "the old way" :P

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
You don't forge 'em, you find 'em. Tinker's Gloves are in Purity Workshop B, Tinker's Bauble is a reward for bringing enough Melted Sand to the alchemist in Dillame, and the Infiltrator's Tunic is in a trapped cabinet in a warehouse in Dillame.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #4
The problem though is you need 12 mechanics to disable the trap on the cabinet with the infiltrator's tunic (though if you buff yourself enough you might be able to survive the explosion).

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Mechanics of 10 is a good number for Illya province. Combined with the tinker's gloves gives you a 12 to get the infiltrator's tunic. Killing Mythisus gives the infiltrator's cloak and now you have 14.

Eliza isn't too bad, it's dazing or killing the summons since the artila type is nasty. The thahds are easy to deal with and give her damage. If you've been north then essence shackles can help.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #6
Thank you, I must have sold the things you mention for now I have: Runed Jade Necklace, Thirsting gloves and Shaped Fiber cloak.
However, I will show my blade to Eliza and her creations...

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #7
Better idea when fighting with the creations: If you have the spell Dominate and are fairly good with mental magic, try to dominate the creations Eliza summons. That way, you can keep the focus on Eliza, and even have a little backup.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #8
What class are you, whats your level, and what creations do you have?

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #9
I am lifecrafter (very rebel :D ), my level before killing Eliza was 28. Now I killed her :) . I think Shaftoe was tougher though...
Oh I almost forgot, I attacked with a Glaahk and a levl 28 Drayk.

[ Sunday, February 25, 2007 21:22: Message edited by: Marcelo ]

--------------------