Trakovite ending?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Trakovite ending?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #0
Is there a way to become a trakovite and end in a way they believe?

If so then how?

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link
Apprentice
Member # 898
Profile #1
You can't really join them since it's not much of an organization. But if you do what shorass(in kelekee bridges area in burwood) suggests you get their ending. Basically just sabotage the machinery in the final area a bit before you finish the game as a rebel.

It's probably doable if you come there with the shapers too but I haven't tested since I'd have to load pretty far back to change one thing I did :)
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
I don't know exactly what to do, but to start, got to Dillame and talk to the innkeeper about shaping. Tell her that you think that shaping as a whole should be eradicated. She will then point you to Drewy. Talk to him, and again tell him that shaping should be eradicated. He will tell you to smash the canister in the side room. Smash the canister in the side room, and then talk to him again.

That's all I know, as I used that canister instead of smashing it.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Joeaverage:

You can't really join them since it's not much of an organization. But if you do what shorass(in kelekee bridges area in burwood) suggests you get their ending. Basically just sabotage the machinery in the final area a bit before you finish the game as a rebel.
Note that there's a right way and a wrong way to sabotage the machinery. The right way is to turn the power up, not down.

quote:
It's probably doable if you come there with the shapers too but I haven't tested since I'd have to load pretty far back to change one thing I did :)
It's possible to get the Trakovite ending if you side with the Shapers (unless you give them the Unbound specifications, which cuts off non-Shaper victory endings), but the ending is considerably worse for you.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #4
Worse? what kind of "worse"?

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
As far as I can tell, if you side with the Shapers in the endgame and then trigger the Trakovite ending, there's no way to avoid being executed.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!