Recruitable Characters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Recruitable Characters
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
On one of the loading screens, it says that there are several characters in the game that will join your party, but I can't find any. Where are they?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #1
I've been playing as a rebel lifecrafter and have been offered the opportunity to recruit 2. In the early part of the game it was a nice Artila named "Greenfang". After that it was a servile, I can't remember his name but I got him before dealing with the Eastern shaper to open up that passage. I will not tell you more about these 2 guys to avoid spoilers ;-)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I have beaten the game already. I am re-playing as a Warrior on the Rebel's side.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #3
For both companions I mentioned maek sure you speak to everyone in towns ;-)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #4
The servile is named Khur and is in the rebel safehouse. If you talk to him before you get the quest to kill Moseh, he won't say anything to you, but after you get the quest he can join you, and will give you a certain benefit when you fight Moseh. Also, you can get 3 types of people to join you in the rebel camp in the fens.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
In the end at Northforge Citadel it's possible to recruit drayks and on the Rebel side for the final battle there are drakons. You can't control them.

For the Fens you can recruit melee and missle fighters, channelers that really make spell casters powerful (150 damage firebolts, 300 damage essence orbs), and servile technicians to help with mines and traps.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #6
Also, there's a warrior in the Poryphyra(Spelling?) ruins that will join you up until the grayghost gates.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Grim Twisted:

Also, there's a warrior in the Poryphyra(Spelling?) ruins that will join you up until the grayghost gates.
Poryphra. Her name is Shotwell, and you need a high pro-Shaper reputation to get her to join. You also need to talk to Agent Miranda first.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!