Trakovites

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Trakovites
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #25
I'm sure I remember meeting a Mother Fyora guarding her nest.

[ Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:59: Message edited by: Kyrek ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
Drayks and drakons can both reproduce; Litalia in GF4 mentions that they greatly resent being shaped, and prefer to reproduce naturally.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #27
Some trakovites are in dark places so explore until no place on the map is left unchecked and you will find information about every bit and thing about geneforge.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Warrior
Member # 7764
Profile #28
Re-updated list of creations that can reproduce:

Ornks
Serviles
Thorn Bushes
Battle Alphas
Battle Betas
Clawbugs
Drayks
Drakons
Gazers (?)
Fyoras (?)

--------------------
I have a karma of 2!Yay!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #29
If you're going to count thorn bushes, you may as well count mines, batons and living tools as well; you can meet several people whose job is to breed them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 7764
Profile #30
Re-re-updated list of creations that can reproduce:

Ornks
Serviles
Thorn Bushes
Mines
Batons
Living tools
Battle Alphas & Battle Betas
Clawbugs & Plated Clawbugs
Drayks & Cyrodrayks
Drakons & Ur-Drakons
Gazers & Eyebeasts (?)
Fyoras & Cyoras (?)

--------------------
I have a karma of 2!Yay!
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #31
Though I have never met one that does, I would be suprised if thahds didn't reproduce. They are very similar to both Battle Alphas and Serviles, and they reproduce.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #32
If the Trakovites got their way and shaping was outlawed, Dikiyoba doesn't think any basic creation types like fyoras or glaahks would be lost. Between old, isolated communities of rogues left over from before the no-breeding rule and the rebels (and Shapers?) shaping fertile creations to cause more problems, there are probably enough breeding specimens for survival. Experimental varieties would be lost, but not the basic models.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #33
The Drakons would fight until the end, rather accept Trakovitism. The drayks would live as they did on Sucia Island. Battle Alphas have some intelligence, and would evolve normally and become smarter. Clawbugs would be a pests much like the Chitraches in Avernum, and Fyoras would do much the same thing. Gazers and Eyebeasts would live like the drayks, spread out over the land. They would be killed as soon as they tried to control people, but they would last for awhile. Serviles would become like normal people, and while some human-haters and and servile-haters would remain, soon the two people would mix. Ornks and living items would be much the same as before. The world would be much less dangerous, and would not be out of control.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #34
Humans and serviles can't reproduce together.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Warrior
Member # 7764
Profile #35
quote:
Originally written by Kyrek:

The Drakons would fight until the end, rather accept Trakovitism. The drayks would live as they did on Sucia Island. Battle Alphas have some intelligence, and would evolve normally and become smarter. Clawbugs would be a pests much like the Chitraches in Avernum, and Fyoras would do much the same thing. Gazers and Eyebeasts would live like the drayks, spread out over the land. They would be killed as soon as they tried to control people, but they would last for awhile. Serviles would become like normal people, and while some human-haters and and servile-haters would remain, soon the two people would mix. Ornks and living items would be much the same as before. The world would be much less dangerous, and would not be out of control.
Wow.Could Trakovitism be a good thing?the world may never know.

--------------------
I have a karma of 2!Yay!
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #36
When did I say they could reproduce together?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #37
The eyebeast in the Eye's Road in Burwood mentions that gazers and eyebeasts can reproduce but doesn't want to talk sex with a lower lifeform (you).
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #38
Sorry miss read.
But if i am there could you anserw this :
Since i said that serviles and humans couldn't mix did early shapers
actaly made them so inhuman in apprence and so different biogeneticly that humans and servilles don't mix?

--------------------
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #39
My sever is bugging or what i double posted again.

[ Friday, January 05, 2007 23:22: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #40
There seem to be ample suggestions that many creations come in reproducing and non-reproducing varieties. Battle alphas are a good example. Also, we all know how easy it is to turn an individual reproducing creation into a non-reproducing one... snip! (Unless, say, vlish reproduce by casting spells or something, which is possibly even dorkier and stupider than tentacle sex.)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #41
I think that creation at first were disgined to reprojuce.
Then when the shapers had problems ....
Production was too much pepole were soaked to death then slowly drowned.
Say no to shaper made juce!!!
My point is that shaper letting reproduce the creations made an ovewellming situation and as thing continude shapers invented disipline wands that destryoded rogues in one single shot forcing creations to step aside and obey.

[ Saturday, January 06, 2007 00:40: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------

Pages