Can I stash stuff anywhere?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Can I stash stuff anywhere?
Apprentice
Member # 5329
Profile #0
Sometimes I'm carrying too much stuff and I want to put it safely away and come back for it later. Do chests, boxes, drawers, etc. keep stuff safe until later? Thanks.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Yes.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
Apprentice
Member # 5329
Profile #2
Great! Thanks very much.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
The ground keeps stuff safe, too. As long as there aren't too many items in one zone, and the limit is a huge number of items, you can dump your things just about anywhere.

—Alorael, who recommends somewhere near the teleportation pylons. That's always convenient.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
PCs generally steal anything they see, immediately, as soon as they can do it unobserved. They will break any door or container to do so. Nobody else in the entire universe, not even the most black-hearted verminous villain, will pick up a pile of rubies that has been abandoned on the ground.

--------------------
Listen carefully because some of your options may have changed.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Injustice or Mercilessness?:

The ground keeps stuff safe, too. As long as there aren't too many items in one zone, and the limit is a huge number of items, you can dump your things just about anywhere.

—Alorael, who recommends somewhere near the teleportation pylons. That's always convenient.

Yeah limit is huge but not limitless and not smart to drop magical items near Fort Avernum portal since after I had tons of items (mostly magical) dropped near portal, all characters in that room turned to invinsible when I went near portal so I moved items away from there to several places in same area and no more invinsibility.
Warrior
Member # 14343
Profile Homepage #6
Yeah, I always dumped my items in the big portal room that all the pylons led back to, it was pretty convenient especially since I was always coming back there!

--------------------
"And if I had the choice I'd take the voice I got / Cause it was hard to find. / You know I've come too far to wind up right back where I started." - Concrete Blonde (True)

http://tobylinn.awardspace.com
http://toby-linn.stumbleupon.com/
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Injustice or Mercilessness?:

In addition, I also recommend storing things in a container. My personal cache is in one of the quarters in the northwest portion of Fort Monestary, in a cabinet (after thoroughly looting it, of course ;) ).

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.