some questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: some questions
Apprentice
Member # 8273
Profile #0
Well,if it is possible to change the hotkey?To cast a spell is quite annoyous.You have to click the "m" or "p" ,or use the mouse.But the "m" and "p" are too far away from my left hand,with my right hand holding the mouse.I know that clicking "u" is to cast spells,but "u" bring up both the mage and priest spell,and makes the hotkeys of spell distribute all around the keyboard.Also you have to click the x to exit the spell manu or Esc.I would strongly suggest make the most used hotkey editable,so it can changed acorrding to one's habit.For me ,i would change the most used hotkey near the area of w s a d.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by swapoer:

Well,if it is possible to change the hotkey?
If it was, many people would. But it's not. :(

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaEl PresidenteWhere the Rivers MeetA Visit to the Madhouse
AvatarAphobiaIMAGINE THIS SCENARIO
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
Couldn't you screw around with the scripts?

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are still under developement, but help would be nice. By the way, most of the conversation goes in the Moderator forum, in case your confused.
Iffy= Infernal Flamming Muffin. The y is added to make a word.
lol teh stupd text spek is lik ubar dum lol
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Hotkeys aren't scripted. They're hard coded.

—Alorael, who isn't sure if 'c' brings up the spell menu in A4 or not. It's worth a try, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
"c" brings up the full spell menu, but the letters are all over the keyboard.

The only way to change hotkeys is using a program that changes the keyboard arrangement so the letters that you want to use will be clustered together. You would need to place labels on the keyboard for the new arrangement. This will affect the keyboard until you change it back so it won't be convient for regular usage.
Apprentice
Member # 8273
Profile #5
Although the quetion is not done,but thanks for your responses.