Vanhatai in the sulfurous flats

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vanhatai in the sulfurous flats
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #0
I have tried several times and I can't seem to get past the second room in the Vanhatai lodge or whatever it is called in the sulfurous flats. I can survive long enough to kill the terror crystal, but by that time, all the little nasties kill me. I am at level 23-26 for everyone and I'm very frustrated!!! Any help would be awesome :) Also if anyone knows where General Marapova resides so I can get my reward for killing the two Great Cave bandits, please let me know!!! Thank you so much in advance for the help!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Try using daze spell to keep the worms from attacking. Pick off the pylons from a distance and use fighters to block the path to your spellcasters.

Area effect spells like icy rain work great on clumps of worms.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
The general is in the castle, in a room next to that which has the job board.

As for the crystals, you should have destroyed them before you had contact with Rentar-Ihrno.
Do you have a save right before that contact?

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #3
I have always gone back to a save before I entered the basement of the house so I'll have to start over from scratch. I can get room one done in a snap, but the second room makes me want to cry! :) I can't destroy the crystals until after I talk to the guy in the room with the orange crystal. I don't think I have made it far enough to know who Rentar-Ihrno, because I always get killed in the second room?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
The guy in the orange crystal is Rentar-Ihrno (actually, it's probably Rentar-Bok by now).

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #5
There is a button in game that you click (in combat mode) and you can attack things that are not hostile. Don't worry, there is no penalty for attacking the crystals.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #6
Thanks for all the help! I couldn't destroy the crystals before I went into the room with the orange crystal, but daze worked like a charm!!! Thanks also for helping me find General Marapova.