Demonslayer

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Demonslayer
Apprentice
Member # 9269
Profile #0
Trying to figure out the sequence (Control A, Control B, Golem generator panel) for this quest, any help would be appreciated.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Do the Golem generator panel first since that way you don't have to fight so many of them. Control panel A and B unlock different doors. One (the southeast corner) leads to demonslayer and the other leads to an eyebeast.
Apprentice
Member # 9269
Profile #2
I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work. I go down the east stairs, go clockwise directly to the generator controls and I get "You don't have any luck. You only manage to get the panel to make a loud, irritated honking noise at you."

I'm stuck.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
You don't have enough mechanics skill / tool use. Try equipping tinker's gloves if you've got them. If you can't switch off the machine, you'll just have to suffer more golem attacks. They aren't so tough.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #4
Edit -UBB is after me!!!

[ Monday, July 09, 2007 09:50: Message edited by: Muffins Hate Stupid Message Boards ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Muffins n' Hell

This message board is great, but the others...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #5
What is your tool use for your adventurer with the highest tool use.

--------------------

Muffins n' Hell

This message board is great, but the others...
Apprentice
Member # 9269
Profile #6
I've got a Nephil with a Tinker's Bauble and Tinker's Gloves that have him at an 11.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #7
I think you need to either bump 4 or 7 into tool use. Try with 15 tool use, then try 18.

Well, by the time you get to 18...I think it should be good.

--------------------

Muffins n' Hell

WtRM v. 2.0.1 betatesting needs Mac users...Thraini is getting impatient.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #8
You don't need more than tool use 16 for the entire game and that's only in the last fortress and for one control panel. Tool use of 12 and using the tinker's bauble and gloves should see you through this area and most of the game.

Try again later if your tool use isn't high enough.
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #9
I'm having trouble figuring out which switches unlock the doors. In the southeast corner of this area a message pops up that this is control panel B, but is that just the first podium, or is it the whole room? I don't have enough tool use to turn off the golem creator, so I'd like to get this done with minimal experimenting. Thanks for the help!