RENTARS KEEP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: RENTARS KEEP
Warrior
Member # 7980
Profile #0
There is an area in Rentar Ihrno's Keep that I can't find a route too. It's one level down and to the far right. You can see it is separated from the tunnel above it by a small dark rectangle representing a chasm. I've accessed every tunnel, but can't find any way to this area.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
I think I know the area you mean; in the SE corner, underground, one zone south of the Basalt Fortress. I've never got in there, and Schrodinger's walkthrough doesn't mention it.

I strongly suspect it is impossible to get in to (Jeff likes to leave a few teaser areas that are impossible to reach, like that room in Dharmon in A1).

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
Exactly where are you talking about?
It would help if you supplyed an image because I really want to know where it is that you are talking about.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I heard a man sing "The Muffin Man" one day. He got to see the light.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
IMAGE(http://www.anthonygoreham.net/jpg/nrbasfort.jpg)

If anyone does know a way in, that'd be interesting, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I daresay there's nothing there.

[ Friday, June 22, 2007 22:25: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
I checked my old game and saw the same map section. I can't think of anything I missed as a route to that corner and I cleared everything.