armor and whatnot

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: armor and whatnot
Apprentice
Member # 7375
Profile #0
I cannnot make sense of + or - % to hit chance on the armor items i.e. radiant gauntlets ad hoc +5. On the items list, so kindly posted by Slartucker, refers to this number as the Fnch.

Before I consider Hawk King's editor, is it for editing the charactor's stats and items?

Is the Blades of Avernum scene editor tool with the game and do I need to use scripts. As an amateur editor I only build stories and landscapes with given tools.

I am building an above and warren based design for a game that is versatile, it was great when I used it on AoW:SM editor but did not run.

:P
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Wow, you could try to flow this a little better.

The +/- % to hit chance does what it says. When you put on bulky armor, you have less of a chance to hit. This is a balance thing that the player must offset with dexterity to get the good armor.

As far as the BoA Editor, it comes with the demo, but you cannot actually run the scenarios you make until you buy the game. Strictly speaking, you do not need to script to write a scenario. However, to write a scenario of any decent quality, you will need to be able to use at least some of the basic scripting features.

[ Saturday, August 12, 2006 08:47: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7375
Profile #2
thx, Karma, its been real.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Karma is not his name. *i is his name. Karma is his karma. See, there's a karma rating below my name too.

[ Monday, August 14, 2006 13:08: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
Maybe I've been renamed and nobody told anybody. :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
If that really is the case, then Dikiyoba sees possibilities in the next Karma thread. :P
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Change your PDN to Karma and start a karma thread. If you leave off your signature, alter your profile, and don't have a really low member number people will have trouble figuring out who you are.