Where is Stout's sword?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is Stout's sword?
Apprentice
Member # 6796
Profile #0
When you speak to Stout in the Fissure Post it says that he has nice eq & a nice sword (that poisons). However, after the fight I could find nothing from his person laying around. Bug or is this how it's supposed to be?
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by adndgamer:

When you speak to Stout in the Fissure Post it says that he has nice eq & a nice sword (that poisons). However, after the fight I could find nothing from his person laying around. Bug or is this how it's supposed to be?
Well, I just did the "Stout" thing again after reading your post. I didn't see what you were talking about regarding any specifics about how he was armed or armored. (Maybe I should have hit TAB while in combat mode?) But, it is strange that he attacks you with a blade and after you kill him (no way around that) all you find is a key to his bedroom. Nothing at all on ground! Some clothing, a dagger, coins, and a map/clue in his bedroom. But nothing on his body but the key! Heh, maybe his weapons and armor were charmed to vanish after he dies. (He was a spy...) Good question.

--------------------
Aide: (tugging at General's pant leg from ground..) "Sir! Please get down!"
General: "What!?! They couldn't hit a Giant from that dist..."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
There are plenty of enemies with interesting equipment who don't leave it behind when they die. Stout is probably one of them.

—Alorael, who really hoped to get Abisynthe's mitosis gauntlets. Alas, it was not to be.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
It's just one of those quirks in the game. A3 in the Golddale mine had a slith with a fireball wand that was gone after you killed them.

Did anyone ever get a choice for a password that didn't initiate fighting?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
Simple consultation of the scripts informs us that the answer is negative.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00