Giscard?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Giscard?
Apprentice
Member # 5781
Profile Homepage #0
Can someone tell me his role in the story? And what you do with him, etc.

Because I killed him.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
He gives you a quest later on, to remove a gremlin from his storeroom.

It's no biggy, and the reward isn't fantastic, so you can just go on about your business without worrying.

Edit: It's a gremlin not a goblin.

[ Thursday, May 25, 2006 04:46: Message edited by: Last Flowers xx ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Apprentice
Member # 7109
Profile #2
I got the quest from the gremlin, (and so as not to give a spoiler,) the gremlin tells me "it's not enough". So how much does he want? I have 2. Thanks
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
He wants three or four. You can find enough in Giscard's house and the storeroom with the gremlin, but if you're like me you already stole the Gremlin Wine from Giscard. Fear not! You'll find enough in the Great Cave to make up for it, but it will take a while.

—Alorael, who never seriously considered just killing the gremlin. He's not entirely sure why.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Or just kill the gremlin and get a few extra experience points (20% of almost nothing) and sell the gremlin wine. It all depends on your morals.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
The gremlin can actually put up a fight. Not much of a fight, but a fight nonetheless.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Gremlins aren't nearly as frightening without their manic laughter, theft, and confusion rays.

—Alorael, who spent a great deal of time standing still while confusion wore off in the various gremlin caves of bygone Avernums. A4's two grelmins are not nearly as much of a headache.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00