Messed up on "Cauldron-Spawn". How do I fix it?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Messed up on "Cauldron-Spawn". How do I fix it?
Apprentice
Member # 4390
Profile #0
I killed the undead in the Mertis Spiral before going to Mertis and geting the "Cauldron-Spawn" job. How do I fix this?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I don't know if there is a fix except by reseting the flag that you ended the undead. If you've killed off the ones in the center that ends the cauldron born. The quest only gives you experience and a disruption wand so you don't miss much. If it means that much you can always start over unless someone knows the command to reset the appropriate flag in the game.

The main quest to end the problem has Aaron giving you his blessing so fighters get blademaster increased by 1 and spellcasters get magery increased by 1.
Apprentice
Member # 4390
Profile #2
Oh. Thanks anyways.

Guess I'm tuck with an unfinished quest then. Oh well.
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #3
Umm..I'm thinking you may not be SOL. Go do some other stuff and then go back to the spiral. Some of the undead could regenerate and you could pick up that undead dust. Hey, it's worth a shot. I couldn't find enough swamp nodules when I went through the first time..but then I went back after a bit and found what I needed.

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?