Wealthy Family Near Mertis

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wealthy Family Near Mertis
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #0
I recall characters in the surrounding area remarking on the "oddness" of a particular family living near Mertis. I also recall visiting this location and discovering that these people were odd indeed. However, I have no memory of any resolution or explanation of this. I've recently begun a second play-through, and I'm curious: did I miss something the first time around that bears investigating, or is this just a little bit of local color?

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It's local color and a few quests.

—Alorael, who doesn't think rich, odd people need much explanation. Except rich means that they're not odd, they're eccentric.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1420
Profile #2
Talk to a relative of the family in Ft. Monastery to get the first quest.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #3
Doing a guest for the guy in Ft. Monastary will get you a letter of introduction from his to the family, and they will help you somehow.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The family's got a little quest that gets you an armor ring. I think they also give you some money for helping out the son at Fort Monastary.