Ok, I have two questions myself.....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ok, I have two questions myself.....
Warrior
Member # 999
Profile #0
Ok. I do like most of this new Avernum. I admit not having the Editor is a downstrike. But, they give directions in the book, but they are not clear, I run all over the place, clear every tunnel, corridor, and break into every building....sigh.

I STILL can't find "Maxwell of Mertis" for the Icy Geodes, or Vorhees for the message. Mertis is like, 6 buildings, not even a real town, and the only things around it are the Honeycomb, and the Spiral, with the odd family home. That's it. They are nowhere in Mertis, East Mertis or anywhere near. And, yes, I also looked south, and all I can find is the tower and a few tunnels. So, you will forgive me for my impatience, but it takes the fun out of the game if you have me running around in places I've already been, looking for some stupid person for some stupid quest. Sorry but this is getting old.

So, where are they? (going off for awhile to just kill something.)

[ Thursday, March 30, 2006 20:08: Message edited by: Wyndynights ]

--------------------
"Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline!
If you are obsessive/complusive, please press "1" repeatedly.
If you are co-dependant, please ask someone to press "2".
If you have multiple selves, press "3", "4", "5", and "6".
If you are schitzophrenic, listen carefully and a voice will tell you which button to press.
If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which button you press. No one will answer.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are. Just stay on the line.
Thank you for calling the Psychiatric Hotline!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #1
You may not have noticed them; they should be hanging around the north side of Mertis, not in any buildings, just out in the fields. They may look like random farmers, which is probably why you missed them.

Of course, something more serious may have happened, and they could be dead. I doubt it, though.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Maxwell is wearing blue and Vorhees is in brown. They move around a bit, but they are both on the northside. It pays to talk to everyone, just in case there is something important like that. You will have the same problem with a job in Dharmon.

Use the tab key to see the names of people.
Warrior
Member # 999
Profile #3
Nope...they are not there. I even did the little cheat that shows everyone....and checked out every blue dot on the map, both in and outside of Mertis and East Mertis. All are farmers, merchants, or guards. Sigh.

--------------------
"Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline!
If you are obsessive/complusive, please press "1" repeatedly.
If you are co-dependant, please ask someone to press "2".
If you have multiple selves, press "3", "4", "5", and "6".
If you are schitzophrenic, listen carefully and a voice will tell you which button to press.
If you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter which button you press. No one will answer.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are. Just stay on the line.
Thank you for calling the Psychiatric Hotline!!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
I never had that much trouble finding them. They shouldn't have gotten killed because the Cauldron Bones don't come into Mertis.