Lizard Gate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lizard Gate
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Alright, this is my first venture into this board since before it came out for the Mac, so bear with me if this has been asked before.

Does anyone know how to get past this gate:

IMAGE(http://www.shadowvale.net/lizardgate.jpg)

It's in the cavern full of lizards southeast of Formello.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #1
I think this should work; if not, some variation will, and someone will clarify it soon anyway.

Try looking around to the west of there on the surface. I think there's some place near the river which is a one-way down tunnel, or something like that. There's definitely a way to get there, and I don't think it's too far away.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Go south from Formello and then over the bridge to the east. Follow the eastern shore of the river until you see a pit access. You will be told that it is one way. Fight the monsters in that area for treasure and then head east. You will cross a single file path over a chasm to reach the other side of that picture and the gate controls.