Anatomy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Anatomy
Apprentice
Member # 6938
Profile #0
In the training window anatomy is described as:
quote:
Intimate knowledge of anatomy will help you with First Aid and aid you when fighting humanoids. Your blows will do more damage against humans and similar species.
I can see the extra damage against humanoids. However, I see no extra benefit to first aid. Does it affect first aid? Even if it does not, the skill may still be useful, considering the damage increase and the number of humanoids.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I noticed no benefit to First Aid, but Anatomy is still a fine way to boost your damage.

—Alorael, who can count the number of difficult non-humanoid opponents on his assorted digits.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
This may be text holdover from earlier games where First Aid did get a boost from Anatomy. Somethings did not get properly updated from game to game.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #3
Makes sense, afterall the description of luck still has that "this skill has a base value of 0" line.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s