The Abyss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Abyss
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #0
How do I get into the Abyss? Spire Fort has been taken by bandits, and they aren't about to open the gate for me.

I recalled another way into the Abyss from past Avernums, but it seems to have been removed.

Is there some tunnel I'm missing? Some quest thing perhaps?

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Just play the game. You'll get there eventually. Beat the big enemy one time first.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #2
Do you mean Rentar-Ihrno? I have made it to her fortress, but returned to the rest of Avernum to destroy the shades.

I thought I had to finish up the Darkside Loyalist problem before I beat the game, so I decided to try and do that too.

Levitz (wrong name?), told me to go to the ruins of Erika's old tower and find their next outpost. Once again, if memory serves, the only way to her tower is through the Abyss.

What have I missed?

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #3
the game doesnt end when beat her in her lair....there is a weak plot twist if u can even call it that (but doing so opens up the way to the Abyss)
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #4
Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You use the teleporter at Fort Avernum to get to the Abyss.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #5
Oh... Well that clears it up, and thank you for not spoiling the plot twist for me. I beleive I won't like it very much, but I tend to overlook bad plot twists If I find the overall story interesting.

That does not meen I love A4 story, I just find it to be mildly entertaining. If only Erika was in it...

EDIT: Wow, so many typos...

[ Saturday, March 18, 2006 18:03: Message edited by: Commodore Ashby ]

--------------------