Character Choices

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character Choices
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #0
Is it just me or was anyone else a little disappointed with the choice of characters to play? I mean, two sliths and two nephils? Kinda rules out an all slith or all nephil party. I'm just kind of upset I can't do my usual party. I have this trio I've run in every single Avernum game with the same pics (all human) and in A4, only one of the three pics has survived. :(

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Wednesday, December 12 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6547
Profile #1
this stinks the spiderwebians couldve made more graphice for the characters
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
I agree that there should be more choices even if we use the old graphics.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #3
Yea, my favourite main character graphic wasn't there. I refused to even start playing until I'd transfered the main image of him from BoA to A4. Too bad I can't change the actual character to the way it should be without heaps of effort.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, it's really a shame. The color-swapped character models were a very bad idea, in my opinion. I get the feeling that all of you would've thrown the beta against a wall (there were even worse choices for characters, and they were well-hidden).

But life goes on...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #5
Worse choices? How? Where? When? WHY!?

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Wednesday, December 12 2001 08:00