The Vahnati Envoy's "Needs"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Vahnati Envoy's "Needs"
Apprentice
Member # 3741
Profile Homepage #0
He wants two Vahnati Cloaks, and a Waveblade of "reasonable quality".

So I go out spend about a day searching for the two cloaks and a Waveblade, I go back to see the Envoy in his room at the Castle and the mission doesn't complete...

Is he wanting a Fine Waveblade or something?

If he is where can I find one?

--------------------
"...Bahl'al spurred his army onward with a blistering wind. Three full days before his army arrived... the citizens of Tyr knew their doom lumbered nearer with each passing hour..."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
He does need a Fine Waveblade, and the earliest I found one was west of Fort Remote. You'll know the hows and whys when the plot says so.

—Alorael, who say in another post recently that it's also possible to get a Fine Waveblade after another quest retrieving a box for Houghton.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
...Am I the only person who got the wrong idea when reading this topic's title?

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I definitely got the wrong idea, too.

Did it seem weird to anyone else that you can get this quest so much sooner than you can complete it? It took me forever to find a Fine Waveblade.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
I believe the Vahnatai Myrmidons have a chance of dropping a fine waveblade also. I seem to remember find one early on also.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #5
I found it odd that most Vahnatai drop nothing. They seem to fight with weapons. But when they die nothing, just a spot of blood. Very strange.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by *i:

I believe the Vahnatai Myrmidons have a chance of dropping a fine waveblade also. I seem to remember find one early on also.
Yes they can drop one. (And knowing that, it does encourage savefile abuse to ensure you get one.)
Apprentice
Member # 3741
Profile Homepage #7
Managed to get one on the way to Rentar's 2nd Fortress, had to find another one to get the special acid waveblade made too (It makes the Oozing Blade look like a childs toy).

- Horus who still thinks Demonslayer is a toothpick in Av4...

--------------------
"...Bahl'al spurred his army onward with a blistering wind. Three full days before his army arrived... the citizens of Tyr knew their doom lumbered nearer with each passing hour..."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
Be careful. Alorael's minions, er, friends, are really touchy about anyone who mimics Alorael's sig in any shape or form. Even one that doesn't remotely resemble it.

Edit: Dikiyoba knows exactly what Dikiyoba is talking about.

[ Wednesday, January 25, 2006 16:34: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Be careful. Alorael's minions, er, friends, are really touchy about anyone who mimics Alorael's sig in any shape or form. Even one that doesn't remotely resemble it.

Alorael might not be happy, but I am.
I'm happy that I have managed to spread TFL quotes on the board.

Long live Bahl'al The Watcher.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #10
[quote=Dikiyoba]
[qb]Be careful. Alorael's minions, er, friends, are really touchy about anyone who mimics Alorael's sig in any shape or form. Even one that doesn't remotely resemble it.

[/quote]Alorael might not be happy, but I am.
I'm happy that I have managed to spread TFL quotes on the board.

Long live Bahl'al The Watcher.

...Which is sort of a paradox, since he is technically
dead..well..Undead.

Third and final edit: Uh, yeah, I did not mean to dubblepost. My internet is laging or something.

[ Thursday, January 26, 2006 05:05: Message edited by: Contra ]

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 3741
Profile Homepage #11
Horus = The Project Manager of the Unofficial Expansion to
Myth II: Soulblighter called The Fallen's Vengeance (which takes place 930 years after the death of Soulblighter).

:P

--------------------